ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SF786

Post by SF786 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 am

Assalamalaikum everyone I am waiting for someone to give us some good news inshaAllah. I hope this 6 week extra wait business isn't true! For me that would mean another 9 weeks wait!

Spain vs Netherlands today! Looking forward to it! :P
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

mkak

Post by mkak » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 am

news from vfs global
7 July 2010: Delays to processing of visa applications. The UK Border Agency's target is to process 90% of non-settlement visa applications in 15 working days. Following an unprecedented increase in demand in China for UK visas, it is currently taking 15 - 20 days to process visa applications. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and advise all customers to submit their applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment. We have recruited additional temporary staff to help deal with this surge in demand and expect to return to our 15 day target in the next 4 weeks.

What you can do to help?

* When applying for a visa please make sure you submit all of the correct paperwork and complete your application form carefully
* Please submit your application as soon as you can to avoid disappointment
* Please use the online tracking system to check the status of your application and only contact us if your application was submitted more than 20 working days ago.

billo

Post by billo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:25 pm

This information is about non settlement applications. Settlement applications take much longer.

billo

Post by billo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:28 pm

CRT7 - I've pm'd you.

rashid 1969
Newly Registered

Information about spouse visa

Post by rashid 1969 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi, kindly provide me information about following points.
1. If I write to UKBA Croydon office, which number I should mention: the number which I use to know online status of my application or ref no GRY-PK-?
2. If request is sent for administrative review after refusal of application and decision is same after administrative review, can someone file an appeal after this?
3. While filing an appeal against the ECO decision, is it legal requirement to hire services of a UK based solicitor/lawyer or is it enough to complete and send all papers at the address mentioned on Gerry’s website?

Henah

Post by Henah » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi,
Yep iknow everyone watching the game 0-0 at the mo!!

Anways what i wanted to ask was.. we have to provide evidence of emails and phone bills and I have PAGES AND PAGES of phone bills and emails cuz its been 8months since i last saw hubby... Shall i print out ALL the pages? over 30pages each!!!

I spoke to hubby either thru text,email or call almost evryday thats why i have so much evidence.

Please reply and let me know what u did when providing proof of contact.. did u select some or just showed all evidence??

thanks alll... gna get bak to the game now
Henah

billo

Post by billo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 pm

[quote="Henah"]Hi,

Anways what i wanted to ask was.. we have to provide evidence of emails and phone bills and I have PAGES AND PAGES of phone bills and emails cuz its been 8months since i last saw hubby... Shall i print out ALL the pages? over 30pages each!!!

I spoke to hubby either thru text,email or call almost evryday thats why i have so much evidence.

Please reply and let me know what u did when providing proof of contact.. did u select some or just showed all evidence??

Henah[/quote

it's really up to you, but I would personally send all that you can. That's what my brother is doing.

SF786

Post by SF786 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Spain are world champions - final score 1-0

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 pm

im still not convinced by any comments on here about delays. Anyone got an official website link or actual email?

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Does any one have an idea regarding the screenshots of the emails?i mean are they accepted?

How an ECO could verify or establish whether the screenshots are authentic or genuine and have not been forged etc?

The address bar in the screen shots of the Emails clearly shows the source of the screenshot so will it be enough to prove that they are from the genuine source??????

I am reluctant to include the email screenshots as am not sure whether screenshots of the Emails are accepted or not?I have other evidence of contact as well like phone bills,letters etc so just want to include screenshots to further bolster contact section?

Is there any one here who was successfully granted visa had included email screenshots????
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 am

Even if there was somebody who had submitted screenshots of their inbox and been granted a visa you would have no way of knowing whether or not the ECO actually took that into account.

You can always consider the potential harm submitting them could cause and use that as a reasoning as to include them or not. For example, I didn't submit screenshots of my messenger chats as they were rather infrequent and I didn't want to raise a related query.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 am

Henah wrote:Hi,

Henah
I threw in everything, printed off the last few months phone bills for 4 different accounts, many centimetres of pages thick.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

zaynab79
United Kingdom

dependen checklist

Post by zaynab79 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:29 am

Hi all,
below are the document my husband will submit for dependent visa HSMP transitional arrangement please let me knw if i missed out something or some doc is not required:

Dependent Application Form duly filled and signed.
• Passport of Applicant
• Photographs
• Marriage Certificate with English Translation
• Last 3 Months Bank statements from UBL Bank and letter from the Bank detailing the Maintenance Fund evidence. We are showing GBP 2800 + 1600= 4400 GBP or more as minimum balance during last three months.
• Copy of main applicant’s passport.
• Oanda Conversion chart for maintenance funds.
• Copy of HSMP approval letter of main applicant (should i submit original or copy actually i don want BHC to lose my original letter)
• CNIC copies of main applicant and dependent
• TB cert of main applicant and dependent
• reduced fee of 36450pkr for dependent (hsmp approval letter in place)

an urgent response would be appreciated

rehmanji

Re: dependen checklist

Post by rehmanji » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 am

salam zeynab

i think all is ok but don't forget to send original approval letter not copy.

regards

Corsa786
Newly Registered

Post by Corsa786 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Salaam everyone, got papers from husband, visa got refused not on property.
It says you have stated ur sponser will maintain u in the uk, u have stated they have income of £1000 per month. U havesubmitted ur sponsers bank statements from Yorkshire bank as evidence of their finances. The bank statements submitted fail to show deposits or regular transactions that reflect the amounts claimed as earnings. On the balance of probaility I am not satisfied that ur sponser is in reciept of the income as claimed I am there for not satisfied that u will adequately maintained in the uk without public funds.

Help what can I do?

I get paid cash, my working hours are 9-5 haven't got time to go to bank each month so I deposit when I can. The bank statements show the cash I put in.

They even rang my work to confirm employment. I sent wage slips and employment letter.

Can someone advise me what to do?

SF786

Post by SF786 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi corsa786, did you explain that to them beforehand in a covering letter? I'm not sure I guess get professional advice / help coz you want to get it right this time! I think its ridiculous though, despite providing so much evidence they still refused it!

joe_90
Newly Registered

Post by joe_90 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 pm

tellmenow wrote:im still not convinced by any comments on here about delays. Anyone got an official website link or actual email?
Salaam all,

i think there is a delay in the actual visas getting placed into the passports when the decision is returned from the UK. As they are advertising for jobs on-line at BHC in ISB please see http://ukinpakistan.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/recruitments

Seems there is a staff shortage ....so i decided to apply along with my eight year old nephew he is good at placing shiny stickers into books...don't think I got a chance as missed the deadline :cry: ....its a shame really as he is off for six weeks from school ...

Yousafa

Post by Yousafa » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:09 pm

W/Salaam Corsa,

I wish you all the best and may Allah give you strength during this tough time.

My recomendation would be to contact a solicitor, they would be best positioned to advise your next steps.

Regards
Last edited by Yousafa on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SF786

Post by SF786 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Seems there is a staff shortage ....so i decided to apply along with my eight year old nephew he is good at placing shiny stickers into books...don't think I got a chance as missed the deadline really as he is off for six weeks from school
LOL :lol:

billo

Post by billo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Corsa786 wrote:Salaam everyone, got papers from husband, visa got refused not on property.
It says you have stated ur sponser will maintain u in the uk, u have stated they have income of £1000 per month. U havesubmitted ur sponsers bank statements from Yorkshire bank as evidence of their finances. The bank statements submitted fail to show deposits or regular transactions that reflect the amounts claimed as earnings. On the balance of probaility I am not satisfied that ur sponser is in reciept of the income as claimed I am there for not satisfied that u will adequately maintained in the uk without public funds.

Help what can I do?

I get paid cash, my working hours are 9-5 haven't got time to go to bank each month so I deposit when I can. The bank statements show the cash I put in.

They even rang my work to confirm employment. I sent wage slips and employment letter.

Can someone advise me what to do?
How regularly did you deposit money in your account? Every month? Did you have a reasonable sum of money in your account?

yaz107
Newly Registered

Post by yaz107 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm

ASA all,

Just thought i'd let everyone know my husband went to collect his passport today and got his visa!

Shahbaz especially will be pleased because we also applied on 20th April and were about to give up waiting. So hopefully your time is close now - and anyone else who applied around 20th April.

sh4hb4z
Newly Registered

Post by sh4hb4z » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 pm

yaz107 wrote:ASA all,

Just thought i'd let everyone know my husband went to collect his passport today and got his visa!

Shahbaz especially will be pleased because we also applied on 20th April and were about to give up waiting. So hopefully your time is close now - and anyone else who applied around 20th April.
Yes, indeed, when did you get the text? What was the timing? Morning or afternoon?

I'm hoping InshAllah this week...

Thanks for the information and really congrats and your success, good luck to the future..!

Shahbaz

Edit: Oh.. and where did you apply? Isl?

Bj Touch
Newly Registered

Abu Dhabi Number

Post by Bj Touch » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Congrats Yaz, and may Allah (swt) make all those waiting have the same result. Has anyone got the Abu Dhabi number that I can call...its on this message board somewhere, apparanly you can get through to this line unlike the Gerry's in Pakistan. Look forward to response..Thanks

yaz107
Newly Registered

Post by yaz107 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 pm

He applied in Mirpur. I'm not sure what time he got the txt/call but i checked the status at around 10am and it still said under process and checked again at 2pm (UK time) and it said ready for collection.

ja.big.bro
Newly Registered

Post by ja.big.bro » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Hello to you all.
I am seeking advise for a friend who had his flr(m) application refused 2weeks ago with no right to appeal, he has being told by the Home Office to return home and re-apply to re-join his family here in the UK. He has overstayed for 8years, now he intends to go back home and re-apply on application form VAF4.
There are some questions on the application he need advise on :

(1)6.3 Have you ever been refused a visa for any country including the UK ?
(2)6.6 Have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any any country, including the UK in the last 10 years ?

also can he apply online here in the UK before he return home for is applicatin to be processed ?

Your advise will be well apreciated, thanks in advance.