ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP VISA application on our own

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhargavpalan
Newly Registered

HSMP VISA application on our own

Post by bhargavpalan » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:20 am

Hi,Has anybody applied for HSMP on their own. If yes can somebody guide me through and save my consultancy expenses.Brgds.Bhargav

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:31 am

Most of the people have applied for HSMP on their own and they have been sucessful. Have a look at following post..

HSMP caseworker's Manual

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=5195
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP VISA application on our own

Post by MWazir » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:16 pm

bhargavpalan wrote:Hi,Has anybody applied for HSMP on their own. If yes can somebody guide me through and save my consultancy expenses.Brgds.Bhargav
Download the latest application from and the guidance document, both available from the HO website. Read them slowly and carefully. I would recommend reading the guidance notes more than once and give it some thought. You may have doubts/questions arising as a consequence. Use the search facility before you post them. Vast majority of all questions relating to HSMP have already been addressed in the forum. As advised, also look into the case worker's manual.