ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are Digitally Signed Payslips acceptable?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

inctry
Newly Registered

Are Digitally Signed Payslips acceptable?

Post by inctry » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi

For my tier 1 application, I asked for payslips attestation from my employer(we get pdf version). They forwarded me pdf version but digitally signed.

Digitally signed means at the bottom of pdf they have the following

For xyz ltd.

Sign of the manager in digital format

his designation and name

At the bottom, it is written:

This is an automated letter generated by the computer. This does not require a physical authentication.

Please suggest if this is ok. Has any of you gone through same thing or maybe in the same company. I work in an Indian company starting with "I" and ending with "S".

Thanks

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 pm

No .

Sign and seal is MANDATORY and there is no way out.

Request INFY to give you a signed payslip.

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Are Digitally Signed Payslips acceptable?

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 pm

inctry wrote:Hi

For my tier 1 application, I asked for payslips attestation from my employer(we get pdf version). They forwarded me pdf version but digitally signed.

For xyz ltd.

his designation and name

This is an automated letter generated by the computer. This does not require a physical authentication.

Please suggest if this is ok. Has any of you gone through same thing or maybe in the same company. I work in an Indian company starting with "I" and ending with "S".

Thanks
my form 16 was digitally signed. But it will always have the Company seal.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 pm

adityak77 wrote:No .

Sign and seal is MANDATORY and there is no way out.

Request INFY to give you a signed payslip.
Yes, digital signatures are not acceptable. As per the guidance, payslips generated online would have to be stamped and signed.

OP could request the finance to do it for him/her

Shepherd

mantasingh

Re: Are Digitally Signed Payslips acceptable?

Post by mantasingh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 am

Infosys does stamp the Salary Slips, if requested. Just make an excuse that you wish that to be attested for Loan Purpose, if you don't wish to disclose the Visa thing. But I think they are not bothered about the VISA application and they won't contact your PM to let him know about it. Just tell them the Bank you are taking loan doesn't acknowledge digitally signed copy. They have to sign it..
inctry wrote:Hi

For xyz ltd.

his designation and name

Thanks