ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best Sites to check UK Jobs

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srinivasaraokl
Newly Registered

Best Sites to check UK Jobs

Post by srinivasaraokl » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 am

Hi All,
I am having 6yrs exp in dataware housing technolgies and i want to know how is the market in uk before moving to uk next month.Can you any one from this group provide me the preferable job sites for UK.

Thanks You

Laksonline
Newly Registered

Re: Best Sites to check UK Jobs

Post by Laksonline » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 am

srinivasaraokl wrote:Hi All,
I am having 6yrs exp in dataware housing technolgies and i want to know how is the market in uk before moving to uk next month.Can you any one from this group provide me the preferable job sites for UK.

Thanks You
www.reed.co.uk
www.cwjobs.com
www.jobserve.co.uk
www.jobsite.co.uk
www.monster.co.uk

anaganis
Newly Registered

Hello

Post by anaganis » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi Srinivas,

Even I am in Dataware housing(Informatica+Bo), having 5 years of experience. Me to planing to travel in the month of August last week. As we both are under same technologies and almsot having same travel plan, could you please PM me your e-mail id and mobile no? We can share our thoughts&experience and plans.

Thanks
Anaganis.