ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 am

I phonned Abu-dhabi just in the hope that they might tell me the decision on the dependant application. But I couldn't make it.

On the first call, after waiting for 15 minutes a lady operator picked up the phone. She asked me the passport number. After that she put me on hold again and suddenly the call dropped. (dropped or she hung up..not sure).

I dialed again but the recorded messaged welcomed me by saying 'Visa services are now closed. We are open Sun - Thu. 9:30-2:30' :cry:

Anyways, I will try again tomorrow.

Cheers

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am

rehmanji wrote:
boxsir wrote:@tsadeel
its really bad news mate i cant explain my sarrow.
u have declined due to solid reason of old bankstatement , i mean u should have check it before submitting the application any how second refeusal is silly but u need to full fill. dont appeal as u have no chance cuz of outdated bank statement. try new application and do include your refusal letter and dont hide in fresh application. do it quick before dependent english test come to effect.

two things i will recomend u

1. try to get marrige certificate from NADRA, these days they are issuing.
submitt with orignal one in urdu.

2. calling cards, emails, greeting cards on 5 or 6 ocasions like eid , valentines, mis u, etc , monthly remittence recipt from western union
are enough to prove your contact wid ur wife, and after marriage any party pics like u went wid ur wife to ur uncle house etc, iam sure u get it what iam saying.

u will get it this time InshAllah

@rehman ji.
ur time line is same as mine i havent recived any update from BHC
let c , have u done any thing extra i mean fax, complain or any thing???
do share wid me
@shaz1
bro any update from ur side?

@ms khan
u need to be paitient next 2 weeks at least

God bless every one and plz remember me in ur prayres\
regards
boxsir

i did email many time no decent reply i ring abu dahbi many time its always busy thinking about fax now by the way what is the best time to ring abu dahbi because when ever i ring its busy? i guess we are nearly there inshallha!!
@rehmanji

what number you are trying? Try this one...0097126101100

cheers

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

@tsadeel
bro as u r in uk its best to call ukba and tell them ur status and they will let u know weather ur wife need english test or not.
@shaz1 and rehman ji
we need to wait , i dont know what they are doing , u can see tsadeel got his reply and passport back within 40 days, i dont understand where r we rite now.

for those who wana aapply dependant visa make sure they submnitt wedding photograph and FRC(faimly registration certificate) by marriage from NADRA, FRC contains ur wife and ur kids (if u have) and ur pics as well as the relation wid u. that cost only 500 rs and they issued u on the spot.

the best time to call abu dabi is sunday or monday 08:45 AM pk time. the number is 0097126101100.

regards

tsadeel79

Evidence of contacts

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 pm

I need some guidance regarding generating evidence of contact.

1- Can I show calling cards which is commonly available in UK? if yes so how many can i provide them
2- Can i provide my mobile bill which is showing sms messages to my wife mobile? if yes how many bills are required is the print copy from online will be ok
3- Is that possible to show receipts of money transfer to my wife but I am using other authorize money exchanger not western union? and how many i required to provide them.

else if I am missing any thing please let m know. I am thinking to reapply my wife visa app end of august or mid of sept. when i will go khi for ruksati and wallim...

please guys give advice me! Thanks for all help

tsadeel79

Evidence of contacts

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Sorry i forgot to ask about emails contacts

4- Do I need to provide emails contacts? if yes how many and from when I need to provide them.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:10 pm

bro as u r in uk its best to call ukba and tell them ur status and they will let u know weather ur wife need english test or not.
@shaz1 and rehman ji
we need to wait , i dont know what they are doing , u can see tsadeel got his reply and passport back within 40 days, i dont understand where r we rite now.

for those who wana aapply dependant visa make sure they submnitt wedding photograph and FRC(faimly registration certificate) by marriage from NADRA, FRC contains ur wife and ur kids (if u have) and ur pics as well as the relation wid u. that cost only 500 rs and they issued u on the spot.

the best time to call abu dabi is sunday or monday 08:45 AM pk time. the number is 0097126101100.

regards
@boxsir
I got reply in 1 month and 2 days but with refusal thats why it not took took long I hope you get delayed but you will get positive response. I remember few days before you fax to BHC isb what happened with that. did you got any response.?

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:30 pm

mskhan wrote:
rehmanji wrote:
its really bad news mate i cant explain my sarrow.
u have declined due to solid reason of old bankstatement , i mean u should have check it before submitting the application any how second refeusal is silly but u need to full fill. dont appeal as u have no chance cuz of outdated bank statement. try new application and do include your refusal letter and dont hide in fresh application. do it quick before dependent english test come to effect.

two things i will recomend u

1. try to get marrige certificate from NADRA, these days they are issuing.
submitt with orignal one in urdu.

2. calling cards, emails, greeting cards on 5 or 6 ocasions like eid , valentines, mis u, etc , monthly remittence recipt from western union
are enough to prove your contact wid ur wife, and after marriage any party pics like u went wid ur wife to ur uncle house etc, iam sure u get it what iam saying.

u will get it this time InshAllah

@rehman ji.
ur time line is same as mine i havent recived any update from BHC
let c , have u done any thing extra i mean fax, complain or any thing???
do share wid me
@shaz1
bro any update from ur side?

@ms khan
u need to be paitient next 2 weeks at least

God bless every one and plz remember me in ur prayres\
regards
boxsir

i did email many time no decent reply i ring abu dahbi many time its always busy thinking about fax now by the way what is the best time to ring abu dahbi because when ever i ring its busy? i guess we are nearly there inshallha!!
@rehmanji

what number you are trying? Try this one...0097126101100

cheers

no i was trying some different number , i will ring on that number tomorrow

thanks bro!!

i hope we are nearly there but u know what i know somebody applied on 30 march 2010 and still waiting though!

i have no idea what are they doing down there any how hope for the best.

and did you fax these people any reply from them...............?

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Whats ur status by the way?

Mine was 'Application forwarded to Islamabad OC' but changed to 'Application is under process at BHC' a few days ago.

Cheers

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

@tsadeel
yes for all.
try to get as many as u can like 50 emails, 6 mnths fone bills
greeting cards. moneyexchanger slips they can print u from their records
even the money exchanger in khi can print u i f u remeber the dates.
calling cards doent shows that u used them to call to ur wife but u can put in ur application.

yes i had fax them but no reply yet

hopefully we can get reply soon.
regards

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:06 am

mskhan wrote:Whats ur status by the way?

Mine was 'Application forwarded to Islamabad OC' but changed to 'Application is under process at BHC' a few days ago.

Cheers
Hi mskhan,

what is ur time frame and where did u apply form. i ring today to abu dahbi she goes your decision is been made and already send back, let see what happened now .

@boxsir,

any latest news i have no idea what these people doing man let see what happed next !!!!

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:36 am

I phonned Abu-dhabi today. In the first attempt it was a guy who couldn't search the passport number I had been telling him. He asked me to get back with the GRY number.

I phonned back after 10 minutes after getting GRY number from my wife. This time the lady picked up the phone and she was so polite and friendly. She asked for passport numeber and she found my application. I was told that it has been sent to the Islamabad BHC and wait a couple of week before you could get them back via Gerrys.

I asked her if she could tell me about the outcome on phone. She said we were not allowed. I requested her again and then she came as 'Yes it was good'..... :) I asked her once more that if she was sure she said yes the result was good.

I thanked her and hung up.

And now got the message from VAC that our passports have arrived for collection.

My wife will go tomorrow to collect them.

I am hoping that Abu-dhabi girl wasn't lying.....:):):)

Cheers

Bhutta144
Newly Registered

Post by Bhutta144 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 pm

"deleted"
Last edited by Bhutta144 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 pm

@mskhan
best of luck, do update us when u got result.

rehmanji,
i think we are alone in this thread who didnt get their pp back

regards

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

@Bhutta144

Yes mine was 23rd of June

@boxsir

Ya surely will update once we have our passports in our hands.

Cheers

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 pm

boxsir wrote:@mskhan
best of luck, do update us when u got result.

rehmanji,
i think we are alone in this thread who didnt get their pp back

regards

@mskhan

Good luck man!!

@boxsir

you are right actually we are the only once left form last batch let see,looks like we gona be next inshallha!!

regards

Bhutta144
Newly Registered

Post by Bhutta144 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 pm

"deleted"
Last edited by Bhutta144 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm

@bhutta
i applied on 28 april from karachi vac
and i think same is rehman ji fron lhr

waiting is killing me
let c
regrds

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:41 pm

@ms khan
best of luck ...insha Allah u will get positive result...

@boxir and @rehmanji

we all stand together as i applied on 29th of april from islamabad.
insha Allah we will get postive results..

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm

shaz1 wrote:@ms khan

@boxir and @rehmanji

we all stand together as i applied on 29th of april from islamabad.
insha Allah we will get postive results..

look at this guys can u believe this!!!

i submit on : 27th
boxsir submit on: 28th
and shaz1 submit on : 29th

look like we are nearly there inshallha!!!!

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm

shaz1 wrote:@ms khan
Thank you shaz1

Amir999
Newly Registered

Post by Amir999 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm

deleted
Last edited by Amir999 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Thats strange. This must be a computer update related issue. Cant those be in two different places.

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 pm

mskhan wrote:I phonned Abu-dhabi today. In the first attempt it was a guy who couldn't search the passport number I had been telling him. He asked me to get back with the GRY number.

I phonned back after 10 minutes after getting GRY number from my wife. This time the lady picked up the phone and she was so polite and friendly. She asked for passport numeber and she found my application. I was told that it has been sent to the Islamabad BHC and wait a couple of week before you could get them back via Gerrys.

I asked her if she could tell me about the outcome on phone. She said we were not allowed. I requested her again and then she came as 'Yes it was good'..... :) I asked her once more that if she was sure she said yes the result was good.

I thanked her and hung up.

And now got the message from VAC that our passports have arrived for collection.

My wife will go tomorrow to collect them.

I am hoping that Abu-dhabi girl wasn't lying.....:):):)

Cheers
@mskhan
best of luck mate InshahAllah u will get. and mashAllah u get ur pp within month.

it feel like ppl apply b4 june get delayed so i hope InshahAllah when i reaply for my wife in sept will get in a month let fingure cross :)

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Thank you tsadeel79.

You know what...despite getting confirmation from the Abu-dhabi girl. I am still nervous...I don't know why....probably untill I have passport in my hands....:)

Cheers

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Is there anyone who applied in April.I applied on 21 april and despite abu dhabi sending them back to isb on 17 may i am still waitig.