ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

on-line application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ab11
Newly Registered

on-line application

Post by ab11 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 am

Hi
I live in Canada and I can apply and pay fees on-line. Please:
1. If I apply before July 19th, will this be considered as the date for my application and as such considered before the cap?
2. Howmany days usually theu give between submitting the application on-line and taking the documents to the biometric centre? I haven't yet prepared all the documents.

Thx every one

amrhady

Post by amrhady » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

i have the same question.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:11 pm

ab11 wrote:Hi
I live in Canada and I can apply and pay fees on-line. Please:
1. If I apply before July 19th, will this be considered as the date for my application and as such considered before the cap?
2. Howmany days usually theu give between submitting the application on-line and taking the documents to the biometric centre? I haven't yet prepared all the documents.

Thx every one
Read this topic or When and how to apply.

amrhady wrote:i have the same question.
The answers to which have already been provided, but you aren't keen to rely on the officially published information issued by the organisation responsible for issuing visas.

regards

amrhady

Post by amrhady » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

amrhady wrote:i have the same question.
The answers to which have already been provided, but you aren't keen to rely on the officially published information issued by the organisation responsible for issuing visas.

regards[/quote]

And I answered in the same topic that I got different feedback from my local visa office, which is why I am asking the question hoping for someone to share a similar experience, if any. Thanks.