ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

inis is not replying on emails!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aya101

inis is not replying on emails!

Post by aya101 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 pm

I REALLY need a document from the department as Im applying for a grant .

i have sent 3 emails from last week and another today!

usually they reply after 5 days or a week but until now no reply! :( :cry:

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

They haven't responded to any of my emails in months.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

koded

Post by koded » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:00 pm

I think they delay in reply of letters and emails because their office is not open to public. So you can really do little or nothing. You just have to wait for their indefinite reply to your message.
It is quite annoying and sounds so bad for a western country to be doing this way.

doesnotcompute

Post by doesnotcompute » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:29 pm

This is really frustrating. I've sent them numerous emails over the last few months, even threatening to write to the Minister if they didn't respond, but I've gotten nowhere.

I haven't got the time or patience to hold on the telephone line all day.

Perhaps an FOI request, asking them the average time taken to respond to written/email queries is in order?

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

doesnotcompute wrote:Perhaps an FOI request, asking them the average time taken to respond to written/email queries is in order?
That will only give you the information - the statistics - it won't help your query.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

koded

Post by koded » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Are there no better place to report a case like this? Or if you thinking Doj is treating you bad.
I can understand when you ask your solicitor to write on your behalf. they will still treat his or her letter the same way.

aya101

Post by aya101 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 pm

well i really need this letter by next week because I need to apply for grant which is something that is fine to apply by irish students as they dont need these things or letters confirming refugee status etc

im frustated and angry and i can see a delay in other things as well.
even on the phone they reply once every 400 calls maybe exgration but its true.
why is no one especailly the minister looking into these things isnt he the minister

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 pm

my friend..i got told that all the ministers and Inis employees take their holidays during summer.....already they work very little and now the holidays...so hold your nerves...there is nothing a solicitor can do as i got told....

koded

Post by koded » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 pm

knapps wrote:my friend..i got told that all the ministers and Inis employees take their holidays during summer.....already they work very little and now the holidays...so hold your nerves...there is nothing a solicitor can do as i got told....
that reason is not cogent enough. It is already know that whether in winter, spring or summer DOJ dont respond to letters and emails as when suppose. If they wish to work they will surely respond to all emails and letters whether winter or summer or spring
Of course I agree with you that there is little or nothing he can do. and of course solicitor's message to them will be equally treated the same.
It is really bad that a situation like this exist here.

aya101

Post by aya101 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 pm

what now,how could i get my letter!

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 pm

honestly, whenever i wrote them email..i always got reply back from them...im sorry for ur situation

AShawna

Post by AShawna » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

knapps wrote:honestly, whenever i wrote them email..i always got reply back from them...im sorry for ur situation
INIS website now says they want to be contacted by post only. No emails, no phone calls.
...though it tarries, it shall surely come...

doesnotcompute

Post by doesnotcompute » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 pm

AShawna wrote:
knapps wrote:honestly, whenever i wrote them email..i always got reply back from them...im sorry for ur situation
INIS website now says they want to be contacted by post only. No emails, no phone calls.
Disgraceful.

koded

Post by koded » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 pm

AShawna wrote:
This is a wrong information.
You can contact eu treaty rights section by emails and you can contact GINB by phone and of course you can contact all by post.
But unfortunately, you cant recieve reply by email.

aya101

Post by aya101 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 pm

they used to reply on emails as I have emailed them before and also they answered the phone but now its the oppsite of this