ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[URG] highlighting, marking and writing on bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

poor_soul

[URG] highlighting, marking and writing on bank statement

Post by poor_soul » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 am

is it a good idea to:

1) highlight transactions in my bank statement showing salary transfers? please note that the transactions of my salary transfers does not show "salary transfer" description in the statement.

2) highlight transactions in my bank statement showing amount transfers from my salary account to my savings account? these amounts are equal to my salary and if i do not highlight it can confuse the assessing officer.

3) describe in bank statement couple of transactions whose amounts are equal to my salary but it is not the salary. the amounts were transferred out after a month or so.

tkumarp
Newly Registered

Post by tkumarp » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 am

It is good idea to highlight the salary credits with any marker. So the BHC officer can easily identify the corresponding trx to the one you are having in the payslip.

But be sure that you are submitted original bank stmts with logo, seal and sign.
And similary pay slips with seal and sign for relavent dept' of your company.