ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is visa fees refundable if application returned due to cap

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

umtstest
Newly Registered

is visa fees refundable if application returned due to cap

Post by umtstest » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi
I will not be able to apply before July 19 and as such I might be affected by the cap. I have a family of 4 and as such I have to pay large fees. The question I have is that will I be refunded with the cost of the visa if my application rejected or returned becasue immigration will not process any application any more.

regards

tipu20

Re: is visa fees refundable if application returned due to c

Post by tipu20 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 pm

umtstest wrote:Hi
I will not be able to apply before July 19 and as such I might be affected by the cap. I have a family of 4 and as such I have to pay large fees. The question I have is that will I be refunded with the cost of the visa if my application rejected or returned becasue immigration will not process any application any more.

regards
Check http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... for-t1-pbs

Applications will be dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis. If you apply after the limit for one month has been reached, your application will be held and considered under the limit for the following month.

Regards,

Tipu

umtstest
Newly Registered

Post by umtstest » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks. However, my question was that if the application can not be processed by immigration because they reach the limit before processing mine then they will inform the applicant. However, there was no mention of the money being paid! Will immigration return the visa cost of my application and my dependent because they didn't process the application?