ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 pm

congrats ms khan.i will be applying for tier 2 dependant visa with my child next month at karachi vac.my previous application was denied as the copy of my hubbys visa was unattested and last time i got my passport back after 2 and half months so i hope it will be quicker now.

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:35 pm

dr in distress wrote:congrats ms khan.i will be applying for tier 2 dependant visa with my child next month at karachi vac.my previous application was denied as the copy of my hubbys visa was unattested and last time i got my passport back after 2 and half months so i hope it will be quicker now.
Thank you.

That was strange. Was the attessted copy necessary at that time? Because in my case it wasn't required at all. Mine was a simple photocopy.

Cheers

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

@mskhan, thanks

i applied on 29th of april and i mentioned 16 may as proposed date of travel...

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 pm

@ms khan i dont know that was the reason given in the refusal papers.according to visa officer he was satisfied with my application except that copy isnt endorsed so i am refusing.hope things workout fine this time cheers

HSMPSEQUENCE

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Dear All,

My wife's TIER 1 depedant visa was stamped on Jun2010 until March2011.

The Rukhsati is in October2010. I intend to take her to UK with me in November2010.

I was hoping members/ seniors could help with my query: Is there any rule that she has to be in UK within 3 months after visa stamping? I don't know any such rule but someone mentioned. Please could you help.

Thanks,
S

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:30 am

hi all,

well mskhan just like i haven gotten anything endorsed and my husband is submitting his docs today what if they refuse on this reason. now i don know wat to do .. just pray

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 am

i need immediate help m in jeopardy:

my husband went to submit pp but they returned him sayin they cannot accept 36450/- fee as for dependent its 94000 whereas i had sent my hsmp original approval letter and he even showed that but they didn accept it n he has come back wihtout submitting pp what to do???? m so upset>? i had sent UK home office printouts where it clearly says that depedent will pay same fee as the main applicant i applied under hsmp transitional arrangement ..
plz tell me how to go about it now?? how to convince them

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:37 am

shaz1 wrote:@rehmanji
i called 2,3 times..the lady told me that my case was processed and sent back to bhc islamabad in ist week of june..she told me that there is printing problem in islamabad which is causing delay..when i asked about the outcome of the application she said its good...i dont know what does it mean..but i think when u insist about the outcome they give same answer to everyone thats it good.
now we 4........me.boxir,rehmanji and samin khan are waiting since end of april...insha Allah good news is just round the corner...
best of luck everyone..remember me in ur prayers...

inshallaha you are right its not too long to go i think !!!

let see guys and boxsir long time no chat where r u now a days bro!!!!!
any news.

regards

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 am

zaynab79 wrote:i need immediate help m in jeopardy:

my husband went to submit pp but they returned him sayin they cannot accept 36450/- fee as for dependent its 94000 whereas i had sent my hsmp original approval letter and he even showed that but they didn accept it n he has come back wihtout submitting pp what to do???? m so upset>? i had sent UK home office printouts where it clearly says that depedent will pay same fee as the main applicant i applied under hsmp transitional arrangement ..
plz tell me how to go about it now?? how to convince them

tell me first do u have point base hsmp visa or employment base hsmp ?because this fee 36450/- is for work permit main applicant and dependent not for hsmp and for hsmp main applicant and dependent is 93150. this is the fees chart from garry".

http://www.ukvacpk.com/visafees.aspx

might this will help!!
regards

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 am

i have tier1 visa on my passport but i applied under hsmp transitional arrangement in 2008

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 am

under transitional arrangement at that time i paid reduced fee of 30,000

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 am

so now if i pay 93150 in full n take appointment for monday will i have to take out new statement n letter or the one using now is sufficient which is from 15 april to 15 july will that be still valid

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 am

can a senior member plz help me mayb u know wat m talkin about?? i feel so helpless n sad cant explain. is there any email address where i can get a proper response on this query n take that with me to gerrys

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am

Can i please get this confusion resolved by Sunday night as he has to go on monday again to gerrys

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 am

Hi,

Honestly, I have no idea about this case. However, could you tell me where is he going for submission? Is it VAC?

Cheers

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 am

he is going to Gerrys Karachi.
1. I filed application for HSMP before 28 February 2008
2. Received HSMP approval letter in April 2008
3. Submitted passport for Visa in Sept 2008 under transitional arrangement and paid Rs30,00o which was reduced fee n even got automatic award of the necessary points for attributes and English language as per UK home office
4. Received my passport in Feb 2009 with tier1 visa

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am

So you are on HSMP at the moment. Its not a Teir-1 (General). Am I right?

If this is the case then your fee should be 36450...not the 93150.

Why are you confused about the bank statement? Your statement is valid till one month after the last transaction.

Cheers

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

saminkhan wrote:Is there anyone who applied in April.I applied on 21 april and despite abu dhabi sending them back to isb on 17 may i am still waitig.

sallam samin khan,

if u applied on 21 April so its today 94 days which is more then 3 months did u send any fax or something to Islamabad???. i submitted my application 27th April still no joy!!!!

we are not just round the corner i think so!!

regards

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 am

thanks but the gerrys ppl are not accepting it my husband even showed them my hsmp approval letter and the print out from UK home office and borders webstie where it says he will pay same fee as me. so thats y m asking for help here that how should we convince them or do we end up payin 93150 for no reason

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm

mskhan wrote:So you are on HSMP at the moment. Its not a Teir-1 (General). Am I right?

If this is the case then your fee should be 36450...not the 93150.

Why are you confused about the bank statement? Your statement is valid till one month after the last transaction.

Cheers
@mskhan
can you guide me about the contacts? I am start generating email with my wife frm now. I used smartvoip software to call from laptop to her mobile. I get all online the bills since march. also i request from my mobile service to send me bills from march which shows record of sms to my wife.
So evidence of contact i provide them next time will b:

1- mobile bills (shows sms entries)
2- smartvoip software online bills (shows call entries)
3- emails (I m not sure how many copies will be ok for them. Offcourse i cant take print of all emails)
4-also i m thinking to buy few callings cards commonly avalible here in uk
(plz advice if this will be ok or smartviop bills will be enough. if i also send calligns cards how many i required.)
5- Is it necessary to show proof of send money 2 my wife?

Proof of funds:
1- offcourse i will not make same mistake for this i will give updated statement when time of apply.
2- also i m thinking to give them statement of my saving account this time. is that ok?

tenancy agreement:
they didnt have any objection but i will need to take further advice on it.
i send them tenacy agreement along with the letter from my landload showing that the place i have is enough for me any wife and i attest from solictor.
For proof address:
My bank statement,
P60 letter,
mobile bill.

1- Do i need to send any utility bill? bcoz all utility bills are included in my rent?

Please advice me in same way. I will be thank full

Also any1 else advice will b appreciated

thanks for help guys.

faisalkhan001
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhan001 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi Zaynab79

Actually I had the same situation as you have now. I got HSMP before Feb 2008 and got Tier 1 stamp after that. I had phoned to UK Border Agency and they said if you got Tier 1 stamp then your dependent should pay Tier 1 fees. My wife paid Tier 1 fee. The thing is that no matter if VAC Karachi would accept your fee but High Commission doesnt like it then you will end up with refusal, so my advice is that this is not the time to investigate further because their policy is quite vague. No matter they have given you good adice and send you email to confirm fee but still there is a margin of refusal. Rest is upto you.

One more thing, your bank statement shouldnt be one month old, not even a single day. This is straight forward refusal case.

Thanks

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 pm

hi guys
@rehmanji, shaz1, bhutta
i called abu dhabi yesterday again, the lady said, we r reciving alot of calls these days regarding delays, and she said its because of vignette printing machine problem,
she said those who got the visas need to wait till their visa get printed.
i said but if the process is delayed will they give the post dated visas cuz if application is processed on 30 may then the guys already lost 1.5 months here in pk, so the start date should be post dated , she said i dont know about post dated visas.
any ways guys i think we will get visas inshAllaha
@zynab
faisal khan is rite as u cant do any thing except payin a hell of amount .
regards

Amir999
Newly Registered

Post by Amir999 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:51 pm

deleted
Last edited by Amir999 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Amir999 wrote:Zaynab79,
If you are applying from outside the United Kingdom, the balance must show that you have had at least £2,800 for main applicant and £1600 for each dependant in your account at all times over the three-month period. Do not submit if the balance in your account was less than £4400 even for a single day during the last THREE MONTHS. Please note that the statement from May 15 to July 15 will only cover the period of two months. BHC people are specilly very fussy about bank statements.
regards.
@Amir999
Hi @Amir999 can you just confirm me that same fund required some one in UK but their dependent apply frm outside UK.
In my case I m in UK and my wife will apply in September. So I will provide bank statment from 3 june - 3 september = 3 months. But I saw in my june bank statment balance fall down around 3800.
What do you think?
Please advice

Amir999
Newly Registered

Post by Amir999 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:49 pm

deleted
Last edited by Amir999 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.