ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query on additional documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1_aspirant123

query on additional documents

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am

Dear friends,

i have submitted my in country tier1 application to home office on 7th jul and my fees were deducted on 8th. I wanted to send some additional documents (detailed letter from accountant). I got the acknowledgement letter today which states that do not send additional documents unless caseworker asks for.

Please advise if i should send additional documents anyway and not wait for caseworker contacting me.

I am bit confused.

Regards,
Tier1 Aspirant

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 am

Follow what the acknowledgement says. Do not submit additional docs until the case worker asks for it.

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm

but homeoffice site says following:

You can send in more documents as long as they reach us before a decision has been made.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... plication/

Anyone, who had submitted additional documents and were considered during decision making, please comment on this.
Tier1 Aspirant

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Hmm, that's contradicting from what your acknowledgement note says.

IMHO, you can send it anyway, they either use it or ignore it. You have nothing to lose anyway.

If it is of some satisfaction, maybe you can attach a printout of this link and quote that as instructed in this link, you are sending in additional documents, hoping a decision is yet to be made.

Best luck mate.