ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Student visa appeal

Post by squeakywills4u » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Dear all,
i just got a refusal letter from the homeoffice via post with a right to appeal.
reason for refusal been poor attendance (which was due to my pregnancy)which i didnt inform the home office of but informed my college.and non-payment of outstanding fees....(my college didnt have tier 4 at the time)... can anyone pls tell me how to go about it as right now am married to a british national and we have a child together.also do i need CAS letter from my school and proof of maintainance.. thanks all

p.s i have got 10 days to appeal

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Post by squeakywills4u » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:35 pm

can anyone tell me if i have got any grounds to appeal and what documents do i need as am suppose to continue college in sept(thats when my maternity leave expires)

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Isn't it easier for you to go to your home country, apply for a spouse visa and come back since your husband is a british national..

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Post by squeakywills4u » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:28 pm

thanks potterbond007 for you reply,
we dont want to risk refusal if i have to go home.
i just need to know if i have got a good chance as my college is still willing to sponsor me if i pay my balance and i have got evidence of my non attendance as i just had a baby in march
thank you