ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!!! EEA2 application has been refused after 17 months

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deyne

Help!!! EEA2 application has been refused after 17 months

Post by deyne » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi i submitted my EEA2 application on 20th Feb 2009 with my unmarried but registered polish partner.On 16th July 2010,i got the letter from HO which told me that my application has been refused because my partner failed to complete 12 months uninterrupted legal employment after her registering WRS which was in march 2007.

I am wondering by the time on my old version(05/2008) EEA2 application which did not mention otherwise we would have been careful with it,now after 17 months i have been refused just because there is new rule has been set.

Now I am being asked to leave UK when Im having a job and engaged girlfriend,though i have right to against this decision under section 82 of Nationality,Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 and Regulation 26 of the Immigration(European Economic Area)Regulation 2006.

Is this a fair decision after 17 MONTHS?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:56 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

deyne

Post by deyne » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 am

vinny wrote:Has your partner now completed 12 months uninterrupted legal employment under the wrs scheme?
Thank you for your reply.She applied her WRS card with her first employer and registration certificate,but she left to her sencond job less than 12 months.As when she was with her sencond job,she had about one and half year.She has been with her current job for one year and three months already,just both jobs didnt ask her to register a certificate again once she has already got her WRS card.

edinburgh

Post by edinburgh » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

deyne wrote:
vinny wrote:Has your partner now completed 12 months uninterrupted legal employment under the wrs scheme?
Thank you for your reply.She applied her WRS card with her first employer and registration certificate,but she left to her sencond job less than 12 months.As when she was with her sencond job,she had about one and half year.She has been with her current job for one year and three months already,just both jobs didnt ask her to register a certificate again once she has already got her WRS card.
i think the problem lies in how the ho interprets the 12 month uninterrupted employment - 12 months with one employer or 12 months with different employers with no breaks. i think the former.

deyne

Post by deyne » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 pm

edinburgh wrote:
deyne wrote:
i think the problem lies in how the ho interprets the 12 month uninterrupted employment - 12 months with one employer or 12 months with different employers with no breaks. i think the former.
My partner qualified both 12 months with one employer and 12 months with different employers with break less than 30 days.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

deyne

Post by deyne » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 pm

vinny wrote:Appeal, 85(4).
thanks vinny.So do you think it seems to have a chance in this appeal or should I go for lawyer or solicitor to make this issue secure to a success.Because if I failed,i will be revomed without any turning back.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 am