ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:52 pm

saminkhan wrote:If you look at the High Commissioner interview to Dunya tv (link copied into my last post) which was recorded in March 2010, he clearly said two things

First that Pakistani government doesnt allow them to take pakistani passports to Abu Dhabi that is why they have to do the visa processing in two or three bits. It means that in any case, including settlement visa, all passports stay in Pakistan and the visa is printed when the decision is made by Abu Dhabi or Croydon.

Secondly, there is always an increase in student visas in summer. They had huge delays in all sort of visas last summer and that is expected again in this summer for the same reason; hence this delay we are experiencing.

Lets hope that despite all this we have our cases back next week. I have been following some other websites and they have some people who applied in March and April who are now getting their applications back. One good thing though that anyone who had such a huge delay had his/her visa approved.

Samin
@Samin
in my last conversation in BHC abu dabhi was quite informatics. the guy explained to me the process of all app. from pak. for all info. more app. around 70% got from students. so thy said student visa application process separately in different section and visa print in abu dbhi bhc not in isb bhc. and all other app. excepts settlement visa app process in separate section and visa print in isb bhc. all settlement app. process in croydon.
for me there is no reason of delay. they move processing center to abu dabhi bcoz they want app. process faster. As you all know they announced new policy on 1st april that more than 90 % app. except settlement no more 3 weeks and 100% in 6 weeks. so i cant see any reason now for delays. even my dependent app. process in 3 week and same as Mskhan....
but dnt worry guys u will good news soon InshahAllah. also pray for me i will reapply for my in sept.

Bhutta144
Newly Registered

Post by Bhutta144 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 pm

"deleted"
Last edited by Bhutta144 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 pm

dr in distress wrote:relax guys u know visa procesing is very slow for pakistan so there is nopoint in getting stressed out.i applied in feb this year and got my passport back after 2 and half months with refusal so real thing is success in your application which inshallah we all will.@tasdeel i think these documents will help you in your application and they are enough proof of contact i think when you r applying from pakistan make your application as strong as possible.dont worry about utility bills my husband is living in NHS accomodation where all bills are paid by hospital itself sso i cant have them.mention about this in your covering letter.see if your bank statement has your current address you can also submit following documents as proof of address

utility bills
nhs medical card

driving lisence

council tax document
bank statement showing address
@dr in distres
yes u r rite..they refused my wife visa bcoz of lack of evidence and 4 days old bank statement. my wife will apply again in sept. so i want i provide everything as much as i can as u said frm pak app. should be vvv strong.
for proof of address i provided them my bank statement, P60 and offcourse tenancy agreement. my also bill included in rent. but i m thinking to provide them my mobile bill which also have my current address and copy of my driving licence.
also my wife open her bank account last week where i will send money in her account so this will also provide that our marriage is genuine..

this time offcourse i m extra careful. let fingure cross..
did u applied for ur visa? good luck

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 pm

i will inshallah apply next month.ask your wife to submit covering letter from her side explaining all documents she is submitting format is available online.its different from sponser letter by you.my application was rejected on very minor mistake which is i submitted plain instead of attested copy of my husbands visa.inshallah you will be successful this time
cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:28 pm

dr in distress wrote:i will inshallah apply next month.ask your wife to submit covering letter from her side explaining all documents she is submitting format is available online.its different from sponser letter by you.my application was rejected on very minor mistake which is i submitted plain instead of attested copy of my husbands visa.inshallah you will be successful this time
cheers
@dr in distres
thanx kindly can you tell me link where i can the covering letter. actually i will do it behave of my wife.
InshahAllah u will get soon. yes i know ur refusal is really minor. i dont understand they charge lot of money for visa app. i dnt know 4 what even they have all thing in their record . if they want they can get all info. from their record abt ur hubby but they get excuse. same as mine if my bank statement is 4 days old they can call to bank to confirm current amount in account but they refused it straight away. if they want the can send us with objection no they r only interested to making money frm us..:(
i dnt know y they made spouse/dependent visa so hart i found it more difficult than main application visa.

God Bless all of us!

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 pm

dr in distress wrote:http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=263042

@ tasdeel check this link
@dr in distress
ah! ya i know that we provided them in previous app. i thought covering letter of refusal. bcoz next time we need to provide another covering letter which explain reason of refusal in last application and our answers...

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 am

@ tasdeel wat do you mean by covering letter for refusal.i suggest you not to make things complicated.submit home office refusal letter in your application and mention the reason of refusal in same covering letter showing details of other documents you will submit.thats what i intend to do.

Amir999
Newly Registered

Post by Amir999 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:46 pm

deleted
Last edited by Amir999 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:32 pm

hahaha i think its reverse for islamabad 90% applications remain as it is with no change in 3 weeks.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm

i thing BHC abu dabhi done their process within 3 - 4 weeks but BHC isb taking too much time i dont know why. Also i feel abu dabhi BHC customer service is much better than BHC isb even i dnt know if we contact directly in bhc isb like we can in bhc abu dabhi....so annoying!

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:45 pm

dr in distress wrote:@ tasdeel wat do you mean by covering letter for refusal.i suggest you not to make things complicated.submit home office refusal letter in your application and mention the reason of refusal in same covering letter showing details of other documents you will submit.thats what i intend to do.
@dr in distress
sorry actually wht i meant as u know we submit content letter or coverletter 1 from husband and 1 frm wife apart this i was thinking to add another cover letter which give only clarification of refusal they made last time. What do you think?

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 am

he is going to Gerrys Karachi.
1. I filed application for HSMP before 28 February 2008
2. Received HSMP approval letter in April 2008
3. Submitted passport for Visa in Sept 2008 under transitional arrangement and paid Rs30,00o which was reduced fee n even got automatic award of the necessary points for attributes and English language as per UK home office
4. Received my passport in Feb 2009 with tier1 visa

Amir999
Newly Registered

Post by Amir999 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by Amir999 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bhutta144
Newly Registered

Post by Bhutta144 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:49 pm

"deleted"
Last edited by Bhutta144 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 pm

dr in distress wrote:hahaha i think its reverse for islamabad 90% applications remain as it is with no change in 3 weeks.
@dr in distress
can you tell me one thing? Is it necessary to show evidence of sending money to my wife? And if we apply through solicitor will it work. what do you think?

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 pm

anyone with any progress.i guess visa processing is as lousy as before it still is taking sooo long.@ tasdeel yes you can show western union document which shows amount delivered to your wife by your name or joint bank statement i dont think soliciter will be of any help it requires simple application and most important of all luck.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 pm

dr in distress wrote:anyone with any progress.i guess visa processing is as lousy as before it still is taking sooo long.@ tasdeel yes you can show western union document which shows amount delivered to your wife by your name or joint bank statement i dont think soliciter will be of any help it requires simple application and most important of all luck.
@dr in distres
is it necessary to show western union? i m using habib bank UK online remittance service which send directly to my wife account. also the send me online receipt. can i show these remittance receipt. please advice!

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 pm

offcourse you can western union document is just one of the ways to proof contact.i guess you are sailing in the same boat as i am being very cautious after refusal may allah help us this time ameen.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 am

Members are advised and requested to contribute constructively to the topic so that members / visitors looking for information on the stated subject have easy, concise and precise access to valuable information in this thread.

To keep it high-value, please just read it and only post when you have something of substance to contribute to the stated subject (application processing and timelines). Please be advised that off-topic posts are liable to be deleted without notice.

Tip: Congratulations, apologies and pleasantries are best communicated through PM - as this gets message across to the member concerned without cluttering the topic or the database.

Needless to say, cooperation of all members is solicited, expected and always appreciated.

regards

Amir999
Newly Registered

Post by Amir999 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm

deleted
Last edited by Amir999 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rehmanji

tire2 dependent visa granted

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:05 pm

salam guys, i have a good news today i got my passport stamped !!

@boxsir, amirr199, smainkhan , mr butta guys don't worry just pray and very soon you guys gona get good news too!!!

my dua's with you guys all the time!!

my visa was stamped on last month dated 30/06/2010 and got passport today.
i want shear my story with you guys so might be somebody get some helps from it. i already refused once from uk when i was on student visa i spent about 7 years in uk as i apply for "work permit dependent out side of uk law" but got refused the reason was "you do not have particular immigration documents " then about 4 months before i came back pak to apply from here as i got visa with God grace!

my time frame is:

visa work permit dependent:
submitted appl on: 27/04/2010
application send to BHC: 27/04/2010
visa stamped on : 30/06/2010
collection passport: 30/07/2010

guys my dua's for all of you inshallha very soon you gona heard good news trust me long wait but good results.

boxir, amir199, smainkhan , Mr butta dont worry at all as your destination
is just about a step away inshallha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards
rehman ji :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

manzas
Newly Registered

Post by manzas » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm

poor_soul wrote:
rehmanji wrote:
Amir999 wrote:
Bhutta144 wrote:Hi
No updates as such. But today when i checked the status of application it was showing up the date of application too. Is it normal ???? The status read as " Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 05/12/2010". Need comments plz ....
My son's status also changed today from "application forwarded to islamabad OC on" to " application forwarded to islamabad OC on 5/12/2010".
I have no clue as to what does it mean.

MY status change as well today "visa application as under process at the british high commission "to " visa application as under process at the British high commission 05/12/2010"

i have no clue what is mean by that!!

what u think we should ring abu dhabi again?

regards
same here. earlier it was "application forwarded to islamabad oc on" from yesterday it is showing: "application forwarded to islamabad oc on 07/16/2010". i think they have restarted the database machine :)
My wife applied as dependent of tier-1 general on 21st April 2010 and just got this email from visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk on 27/07/2010 that:

" I can confirm that the application has been processed but due to the high number of visa applications we have recently handled there is currently a queue of decisions awaiting printing. You will therefore have to wait a short amount of time to collect your decision. Please accept our apologies for this delay. Yours sincerely, Visa Enquiry Desk"

Online status also changed as that of yours. Has any one else recieved such response and if yes how long did it take to get your documents back. Should i consider it as approval of visa or not yet .
Regards

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:09 pm

, @ boxir, butta,amirr

i have a question guys i issued visa last month dated on 30/06/2010 and i got my passport today on 30/07/2010 so is there any specific time period i have to leave pak or i can go any time. because they already hold my passport one month i heard with in 28day i have to be there?

what u guys think............?

regards

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 pm

@rehmanji
no time limit u can go any time with in the visa validty date