ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for HSMP case

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smshoaib
Newly Registered

Documents for HSMP case

Post by smshoaib » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Hi,

I am filing my case next week, I am planning to submit following documents to VFS.

VFS Checklist
HSMP Points Result
Online Application Form
All educational certificates,
IELTS score
Birth Certificate
Passport
Bank Statement.
Salary Slips and Income Tax Certificate.
Maintenance funds proof (bank statement)
Few other supporting documents.

While reading others posts It looks like I should submit some other documents as well like Cover letter, HSMP application etc. Can anyone please tell me if there is any other documents that I should submit (apart from list above)

Thanks for response.

Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 am

HSMP scheme closed in 2008.

regards

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Documents for HSMP case - Urgent.

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:20 am

smshoaib wrote:Hi,

I am filing my case next week, I am planning to submit following documents to VFS.

VFS Checklist
HSMP Points Result
Online Application Form
IELTS score
Birth Certificate
Passport
Bank Statement.

While reading others posts It looks like I should submit some other documents as well like Cover letter, HSMP application etc. Can anyone please tell me if there is any other documents that I should submit (apart from list above)

Thanks for response.

Regards
I am assuming that this is an initial application so lets make a fresh start and start calling it Tier-1..
Last edited by aspirant99 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 am

aspirant99 wrote:

VFS Checklist
HSMP Points Result
Online Application Form
IELTS score
Birth Certificate
Passport
Bank Statement.

Thanks for response.

Regards

And for the cover letters..refer to the stickies ..you got nice templates out there..good luck!!

smshoaib
Newly Registered

Post by smshoaib » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:44 am

aspirant99 wrote:
aspirant99 wrote:

VFS Checklist
HSMP Points Result
Online Application Form
IELTS score
Birth Certificate
Passport
Bank Statement.

Thanks for response.

Regards

And for the cover letters..refer to the stickies ..you got nice templates out there..good luck!!
So the only missing document is Cover letter? Or I should prepare some other documents as well? btw yes it is an application for Tier 1 (general).

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 am

Birth certificate is not needed as you submit Passport as a age proof. A covering letter will help the case worker and ease the pressure on the applicant too. Stickies in the forum have the templates. A separate earnings cover letter is also helpful.

P.S: Generally forums do not encourage suffixing or prefixing URGENT in the subject line. We seem to be having a spurt of URGENT in the subject line in the recent times.

Shepherd

smshoaib
Newly Registered

Post by smshoaib » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 am

gd_Shepherd wrote:Birth certificate is not needed as you submit Passport as a age proof. A covering letter will help the case worker and ease the pressure on the applicant too. Stickies in the forum have the templates. A separate earnings cover letter is also helpful.

P.S: Generally forums do not encourage suffixing or prefixing URGENT in the subject line. We seem to be having a spurt of URGENT in the subject line in the recent times.

Shepherd
Thanks Shepherd for your response, I will now submit a covering letter with my application. I put 'urgent' just because I have to prepare everything in next 2 3 days. I apologize if its against forum policies.