ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

out of time application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

out of time application

Post by squeakywills4u » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Hello everyone,
Thank you for taking your time to read.can anyone enlighten me about "out of time application"as a friend of mine suggested that to me.
i got refused my tier 4 extension with right to appeal... is it possible to appeal and then make an out of time application in another category...(spouse) while appeal is pending or can i just make a fresh out of time spouse application since am married to a British citizen
please i need your opinions as I've got less than 10 business days to appeal.
Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 pm

I don't think that you can make a fresh application after a refusal, as section 3D is in force.

An out-of-time FLR(M) application is also likely to be refused.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Post by squeakywills4u » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank you vinny for your reply...can you or anyone advice me on what options i have got please

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 am

Continue on with the appeal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.