ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got PSW with out of time application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skywalk
Newly Registered

I got PSW with out of time application

Post by skywalk » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:08 am

hi,,

Finally ,I have got PSW visa with out of time application.

Here is my timeline.

Initial application : Oct 2009
Refusal : Nov 2009

AIT First Appeal : Jan 2010
AIT Second Appeal : Feb 2010

Upper Tribunal Appeal : March 2010
Upper Tribunal Refusal : Apr 2010

sent out of time application : Apr 2010

And I got my passport with PSW visa stamp in May 2010.

I got most information from this forum.
Thank so much .
:) :) :) :)

osas2011
Newly Registered

Recieved PSW through Out of Time Application

Post by osas2011 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 am

Hi All, I thought I put up my experience up here peharps it might help somebody.

I had applied for an Out of time Application in June and got my post study work Visa today 19th of july 2010. it was a long journey of 10 months. it was an in-country application. I had to do alot of prayers after several refusals, but I thank God he has put a testimony in my mouth.

I want to appreciate the good people in this forum that gives good advice and hope to people in difficult situations. It is sad to state here however that there are some people in this forum that just don't know how to encourage others in their tough time. rather than encourage others, they discourage and even advice people to go back home. its so sad.

I would advice anyone whose PSW has been rejected never to give up, encourage yourself and look unto God, and he will definately see u thru.

Finally, try and get proper information from relevant sources to point u in the right direction.