ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP/ Tier1 dependent visa requirements???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

HSMP/ Tier1 dependent visa requirements???

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 am

Immigration Experts,

I had got HSMP visa (2years) in Oct2006 and also extended to Tier 1 general for 3 more years. Now I am planning to marry (bride from India)!!

Q) What are the requirements needed her to get a dependent visa?

I Look forward to hear from you.

Citizenofindia

adityak77
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP/ Tier1 dependent visa requirements???

Post by adityak77 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 am

Citizenofindia wrote:Immigration Experts,

I had got HSMP visa (2years) in Oct2006 and also extended to Tier 1 general for 3 more years. Now I am planning to marry (bride from India)!!

Citizenofindia

Please read PBSdependent guide.

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 am

Please would you guide me...what are they!!
adityak77 wrote:

Citizenofindia

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am

Marriage certificate, Proof of your wedding, Your sponsorship letter.
Relationship proof evidences.

Show that you are married.

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 am

Thanks for an update..

From my side, what are the documents i have to submit with her application except marriage certificate!!

adityak77 wrote:Marriage certificate, Proof of your wedding, Your sponsorship letter.

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Please any one give us with a clearer picture of dependent visa requirements...that's much appriciated!!
Citizenofindia wrote:Thanks for an update..

From my side, what are the documents i have to submit with her application except marriage certificate!!

adityak77 wrote:Marriage certificate, Proof of your wedding, Your sponsorship letter.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Citizenofindia wrote:Please any one give us with a clearer picture of dependent visa requirements...that's much appriciated!!

There has been a number of posts detailing the required documents. One of them http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50608

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 pm

CitizenofIndia, please be patient and refrain from posting in irritating styles just because you want immediate responses.

You have already been advised to read through the guidance where everything is explained clearly. If you then have specific queries, feel free to post them here. But it inappropriate to demand answers from others because you do not want to search if the information is already available on the forum and not make an effort to read the guidelines.

regards

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Sushdmehta, if it irritates you ...i am really sorry about that....any way thanks to your advise.
sushdmehta wrote:CitizenofIndia, please be patient and refrain from posting in irritating styles just because you want immediate responses.

You have already been advised to read through the guidance where everything is explained clearly. If you then have specific queries, feel free to post them here. But it inappropriate to demand answers from others because you do not want to search if the information is already available on the forum and not make an effort to read the guidelines.

regards

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks Aruni4470..
aruni4470 wrote:
Citizenofindia wrote:Please any one give us with a clearer picture of dependent visa requirements...that's much appriciated!!

There has been a number of posts detailing the required documents. One of them http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50608

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:53 pm

where can i get ... PBSdependent guide??
sushdmehta wrote:CitizenofIndia, please be patient and refrain from posting in irritating styles just because you want immediate responses.

regards

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Where can i get PBSdependent guide?
adityak77 wrote:

Citizenofindia

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Using fonts bigger than default signifies impatience, rudeness, demanding attention, emotional outburst ... etc. etc.

No one else felt the need to respond to you using font size 18! Nor do you see people posting in large font size as a habit. Imagine everyone writing in that font size! :)

The PBS Dependent policy guidance is available here.

regards

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

I got your point senior!! any way thanks to your comments & also thanks to your link.
sushdmehta wrote:Using fonts bigger than default signifies impatience, rudeness, demanding attention, emotional outburst ... etc. etc.

No one else felt the need to respond to you using font size 18! Nor do you see people posting in large font size as a habit. Imagine everyone writing in that font size! :)

The PBS Dependent policy guidance is available here.

regards

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Read the guidance carefully...

In addition to this, If i were you -

I would submit the following evidences

1. Marriage Invitation in English
2. Marriage Registration Certificate
3. Multiple photographs of marriage (with atleast one group photo)

ALSO
4. Will add him / her to as a joint account holder and provide details of the same.
5. I will wait for a couple of months, asking her to apply for a new passport with my first name as her last name and give the address of the passport matching with the address of the Bank [which is nothing but my my permanent address in my passport]

Will Submit all the 5 evidences while i apply a Dependent VISA for my Wife. I might have missed some other important proofs.

For that reason, i would appreciate if you could read the APPROPRIATE policy guidance document carefully. Also do not forget to read my disclaimer :lol: below.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

Citizenofindia
Newly Registered

Post by Citizenofindia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 am

Please would you give me a clarity for these following questions!!

• Passport of dependant ( Is it really required to change her surname as it mine in her passport?)

• Marriage Certificate as Relationship Evidence (Marriage registration office certificate is enough or needed any more? )

• Maintenance Fund evidence letter (If this evidence letter is needed, how much i have to show? evidence means, funds should showup in the bank statement. am i right? )

• Employment Letter (Is it really required? If Yes.. i am a self employed and what type of letter i have to submit? )

• Tenancy agreement (am i needed to show, house rented or single room rented is enough? )

indianinworld wrote:Read the guidance carefully...

In addition to this, If i were you -

I would submit the following evidences

1. Marriage Invitation in English
2. Marriage Registration Certificate
3. Multiple photographs of marriage (with atleast one group photo)

ALSO
4. Will add him / her to as a joint account holder and provide details of the same.
5. I will wait for a couple of months, asking her to apply for a new passport with my first name as her last name and give the address of the passport matching with the address of the Bank [which is nothing but my my permanent address in my passport]

Will Submit all the 5 evidences while i apply a Dependent VISA for my Wife. I might have missed some other important proofs.

For that reason, i would appreciate if you could read the APPROPRIATE policy guidance document carefully. Also do not forget to read my disclaimer :lol: below.