ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 to FMRS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deyne

EEA2 to FMRS

Post by deyne » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi,i received my EEA2 application last week and it has been refused,because my polish partner didnt finish the job under her WRS certificate for 12 months,and she didnt apply for the certificate for her second and current job which she has been doing more than one year for both of them...anyway,at the beginning we werent aware of that and thought she has regitered WRS card and been working 12 months continuously,so we were ok with EEA2...after 17 MONTHS since Feb 2009,i was told that my EEA2 has been rejected and I should have sent the FMRS application just because my partner still did not finish her 12 months under REGISTERATION CERTIFICATE of her WRS...now I have to help her apply a new certificate and send FMRS when my visa has been already expired long long time ago after those 17 MONTHS...just have to be quick on everything now...so here are the questions:

1.How long does certificate of WRS take to issue when my partner has got WRS card?
2.How long does FMRS take? Can I apply as urgent issue under my circumstance(processing my EEA2 for 17 months)?because i have not even got my passport back since the refusal and i guess it has been detained?
3.My partner has been in UK for more than 5 years and if she can apply for her EEA3 at the same time when HO are processing my FMRS?and how long does EEA3 take?

All because I am worried if I have been entitled as unlawful stay since my visa expired,meanwhile when Im having a job and family,we are not able to prospect any plans which may be coming up to us.