ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RE: Query for Submitting Bank Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

djinn456
Newly Registered

RE: Query for Submitting Bank Letter

Post by djinn456 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi,

I'd submitted my PSW application on 29th June'10 with all the required documents.

My only doubt is, as my bank LLoyds TSB refused to stamp my Internet statements...I eventually managed to get a letter from bank stating "My Name, Address, Account Details and also saying that I've maintained £800 for 3 months along with the dates specified as well 25-03-2010 to 25-06-2010" as it was required as per the policy stated.

so will the HO have any problems with it as the complete statement is not there?

And anyone please tell me when shall I expect to find the result..my submission date was 29th June'10.

Please Help.

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 pm

If the policy guidance asks you to submit statements with the supporting letter, then you should have.

It can depend on how caseworker views the evidence in front of him and whether he follows the guidelines given to him or whether he uses his discretion (if he is allowed to). No on can tell you for sure, I am afraid.

regards

djinn456
Newly Registered

Post by djinn456 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 pm

The policy guidance itself said that Either I can submit the 3 moths bank statement "OR" A Bank Letter stating that I've maintained £800 for 3 months....So I am hoping that everything will be all right.

But its strange that some people who'd submitted their visa on 30th June have already got a stamp whereas I've no response yet.