ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds - Fixed Deposit - Clarification

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cooolpavan
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds - Fixed Deposit - Clarification

Post by cooolpavan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:32 am

Hi,

I had been rejected once for not showing the funds have been exist for 28 days. I heard that when you present a bank statement about your funds availability, the date of the letter should not be earlier than 2 days from the appointment (tier 4).

Can you guys tell me is it necessary? really appreciate your response

Also, would be great if any of you can share the format of the letter :)

Pavan

cooolpavan
Newly Registered

Post by cooolpavan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Guys,, please respond :(

I do not want to make any mistakes this time

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:11 pm

The bank statement should be within one month of the date of application..
for eg: if the last day on your bank statement is 5th march, then you should apply within the 5th of April.. To be on the safe side, apply within 28 days..

cooolpavan
Newly Registered

Post by cooolpavan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:02 am

potterbond007 wrote:The bank statement should be within one month of the date of application..
for eg: if the last day on your bank statement is 5th march, then you should apply within the 5th of April.. To be on the safe side, apply within 28 days..
thanks for responding. I have submitted my application and this time I am unable to use the reference number in online tracking page. when I enter the details, it says invalid search. The VFS guys told me something wrong with the page but when I entered my previous application reference number it says courier case closed. Can anyone please tell me what seems to be the problem? thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 pm

cooolpavan wrote: I have submitted my application and this time I am unable to use the reference number in online tracking page. when I enter the details, it says invalid search. The VFS guys told me something wrong with the page but when I entered my previous application reference number it says courier case closed. Can anyone please tell me what seems to be the problem? thanks
Please restrict your queries to immigration matters and not how / why country specific VAC website do/do not work.

regards

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm