ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lloyds TSB internet bank statement--Urgent! Please help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goodssb

Lloyds TSB internet bank statement--Urgent! Please help!

Post by goodssb » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:22 am

I am with Lloyds TSB and they have just changed their internet banking service recently. Currently, as far as I know, the bank statement printed from internet banking will contain a disclaimer above the transactions, which states:

The data shown on your statement was correct at the time of printing. Please remember, this isn't an official bank copy.

Please read through the entries on your statement. If you think something is incorrect, please contact us on 0845 3 000 000 straight away and we'll check it for you.

Printed: 24 July 2010

I think previously it is not like this. I am very worried about the sentence: this is not an official bank copy.

If I get it stamped and signed by a branch, do you think this will be a qualified evidence? I actually cannot wait for the paper statement.

Please advice! Any coments will be really appreciated.

askhan
United Kingdom

I am on same boat

Post by askhan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

The Lloyds TSB will not stamp any statement from 14 july. as I also have the same stat. but they denied to stamp you have to wait for original

goodssb

Re: I am on same boat

Post by goodssb » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm

askhan wrote:The Lloyds TSB will not stamp any statement from 14 july. as I also have the same stat. but they denied to stamp you have to wait for original
really!!
I actually checked with them twice with two different branches and all said ok. but it was before 14th July

vikrant1982
Newly Registered

Post by vikrant1982 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 pm

I had the same situation, I asked them to sign/stamp my internet account statement (before 14th july) but they refused. Tried 3 branches but none of them helped me.

Lloyds has pathetic service and their employees wont even talk to you properly if you are in some situation... As soon as I get my tier 1..will change my bank.