ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed =IAFT 2 - Depedant Rejection

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunal parikh

Help needed =IAFT 2 - Depedant Rejection

Post by kunal parikh » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 am

Hi

my application was refused on the basis of stamp on the marriage certificate is of being poor quality and besides i did not put any wedding pics...as it was not mentioned on the form or VFS people also did not ask us to put...

i am given full right of appeal..

My Question is now we have verified the marriage certificate by under secretary to government of gujarat...as its mentioned clearly on the form that we do not have to sent original document...shall we not sent original marriage certificate to prove this point or notary certificate will do along with wedding photos?

If we put original certificate then they will send it back or not?

Appreicate your reply Batley Khan please...

thanks
Kunal

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:50 pm

come on guys..25 views and still waiting for the answer...

Will appreicate your help

Thanks
Kunal

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm

kunal parikh wrote:come on guys..25 views and still waiting for the answer...

Will appreicate your help

Thanks
Kunal
25, 26 now people who don't know the answer, the folks here aren't ignoring you deliberately thought this sort of answer-now tactic surely pisses people off....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

batleykhan

Re: Help needed =IAFT 2 - Depedant Rejection

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:59 pm

kunal parikh wrote:Hi

my application was refused on the basis of stamp on the marriage certificate is of being poor quality and besides i did not put any wedding pics...as it was not mentioned on the form or VFS people also did not ask us to put...

i am given full right of appeal..

My Question is now we have verified the marriage certificate by under secretary to government of gujarat...as its mentioned clearly on the form that we do not have to sent original document...shall we not sent original marriage certificate to prove this point or notary certificate will do along with wedding photos?

You must send original document now that it has been corrected, along with photos

If we put original certificate then they will send it back or not?

Yes you will get your documents back after the outcome. You need to keep copies of everything you send

Appreicate your reply Batley Khan please...

thanks
Kunal

dantolu
Newly Registered

Post by dantolu » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 am

Send original marriage certificate, with loads of wedding pictures and get a letter from the registrar where you got married to support your marriage certificate.

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 am

Hi

Thanks for your reply...

but do you really think that they will send original marriage certificate back as it is clearly mentioned on the appeal form that "DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUCH AS PASSPORT..."

Please appreciate your reply again...

thanks
Kunal

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:57 am

If and when you are granted the visa, all your important docs are returned to you.

You must send original document of your( amended version) marriage certificate.Whilst I accept it says copies on their website,however if I was in your shoes I would send the original along with photos etc.

If you want to send copies then that is your decision. :roll: