ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel to UK after 2 years of having valid Tier-1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

albert_rajan
Newly Registered

Travel to UK after 2 years of having valid Tier-1

Post by albert_rajan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am

Dear All,

I might be posting at the wrong thread, and maybe the moderators can help me out regarding the correct thread. Sorry if I am posting at the wrong thread.

I got my Tier-1 back in Oct '08 and its valid until Oct '11. I haven't traveled to UK since then and I intend to travel sometime in September.
Since, I haven't traveled on Tier-1 since the past 2 years, I might get grilled by the Immigration officer.

Has anyone else faced a similar situation and what would be the best way to tackle it?

Cheers

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:17 am

Give the immigration office your honest reasons. They only care if you have a valid reason for your delay.

They really cannot deny you entry unless they find that you are lying and trying to hide information. So just be calm and answer their questions truthfully and you are sure to get in.

albert_rajan
Newly Registered

Post by albert_rajan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks buddy!