ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds & Salary in the same Account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ankitha
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds & Salary in the same Account

Post by Ankitha » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 am

Hi All,

I have been maintainings Funds in my salary account itself.

Please tell me if I can submit only one Bankstatement as proof for both Previous earnings as well as Maintenance Funds as both are related to same account. Or I need to get two attested statements from bank as I am planning to highlight the salary deposited

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 am

Please tell me if I can submit only one Bankstatement as proof for both Previous earnings as well as Maintenance Funds
Yes, you can.

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Maintenance Funds & Salary in the same Account

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:06 am

Ankitha wrote:Hi All,

I have been maintainings Funds in my salary account itself.

Please tell me if I can submit only one Bankstatement as proof for both Previous earnings as well as Maintenance Funds as both are related to same account. Or I need to get two attested statements from bank as I am planning to highlight the salary deposited
Yes - provided your previous earnings claim period and Your Fund maintenance period fall within the valid days / dates as specified in the guidance.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

Ankitha
Newly Registered

Post by Ankitha » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Thanks for ur replies!

Midas
Newly Registered

Post by Midas » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 pm

One bank account is ok however please get the two prints out for the each specified period and attach as seperate evidence for both.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Midas wrote:One bank account is ok however please get the two prints out for the each specified period and attach as seperate evidence for both.
Not necessary...You could just mention that you have used the same account for both previous earnings and maintenance in your cover letter.