ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

I have,nt across anybody who was granted psw on ccl and then he tried to extend it...or will extend it...anybody in the same situation plz contact me

sheetal2k1
Newly Registered

Post by sheetal2k1 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm

My Appeal is Allowed last week before Immigration Judge of First-Tier Tribunal even after all test case decission of CCL :)

sheetal2k1
Newly Registered

Post by sheetal2k1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

My appeal is allowed on basis of my past and present situation and it might not be the same for other student .

Findings on Attributes of Judge
" I acknowledge that the Upper Tribunal in the Case of NA and Others made a finding - that ccl had never run a PGD in IT Course - but in the instant case there is credible evidence before me that , prior to December 2008, CCL had been offering classes and tuition on this course.

There may well have been majority of CCL students who were not genuinely studying on the course, but I am satisfied that this Appellant did attend almost all her clases at CCL...

In his finding he wrote " Statement of Mr Munir Malik and Miss Saamia Ullah appear to be inaccurate and Unreliable . Also mentioned " these findings in the the appealant's favour could not avail her in this appeal if CCL did not or could not award such diplomas. In My Judgement, having heard the credible evidence of this Appellant, I make a finding of fact that the situation at CCL changed during 2008 ( which is in december and mine was awarded in july 2008 )

Am not sure if u guys have seen the statement of HEO John Steward. In his Witness Statement he mentioned
" CCL generally verified that the post graduate Diplomas were genuine. However concerned remained that they may have been fraudulently produced and obtained without the applicant's having studied for them "

Where as the respondent's witness , Mr Munir Malik and Miss saamia Ullah conluded their statement with the following words
" ever since I have worked here we have not delivered any Post graduate Diploma course in IT of any description " and " It Diploma is not real as we dont deliver that course and its not usual for us to do transcript "
Statement of Miss Saamia Ullah " No courses were or had been running for Post Graduate Diplomas of any type of CCL

IF THE COLLEGE WASNT running the PGD Course how come the Witness HEO John Steward generally verified that the PGD Diplomas were genuine . So the statement of Mr Munir Malik and Saamia Ullah appear to be inaccurate and unreliable infront of Judge.

ECO didnt reward any point Under Appendix B ( English Language )
- Judge mentioned that the Appellant's medium of instruction has been English Language. Her statement and written submission are testimony of her command of English language. At the hearing she gave all the evidence in English . there was no interpreter required. I am satisfied that the appeallant has sufficient command of english language and qualifies for 10 points in this area.

There are few other points mentioned by the Judge which is based on my present situation .
Last edited by sheetal2k1 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

sandy001
Newly Registered

Post by sandy001 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 am

Hi,

If you don't mine can plz share original determination words from start to end. it helps those people who stuck in same college.

sheetal2k1
Newly Registered

Post by sheetal2k1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 am

I will surely upload it once I get a positive response from HO Cuz there is still a chance for respondent to appeal to the Upper Tribunal .

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 pm

sheetal2k1 wrote:I will surely upload it once I get a positive response from HO Cuz there is still a chance for respondent to appeal to the Upper Tribunal .
Hi Sheetal,

It would be really fantastic if you win this case. What is your current situation (Visa and Employment Status)?

Were you awarded a PSW on the basis of your CCL diploma or it was rejected by HO?

What evidence have you provided from your side?

armleys
Newly Registered

sheetal2k1

Post by armleys » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 am

Hi sheetal2k1
Congratulation on your case, and hope that you'll pass rest of the stages.

atti
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by atti » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:48 pm

sheetal2k1 wrote:I will surely upload it once I get a positive response from HO Cuz there is still a chance for respondent to appeal to the Upper Tribunal .
thanks sheetal to inform us all update.i hope you will shair us all case. god bless you.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 am

Do we have any update from Sheetal or anyone else?

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm

I want to apply for tier 4 extenstion in september.. remember i am on psw from ccl.......is there anybody who knows anyone in the same situation....anybody who switched to tier 4 successfully after having psw from ccl....... any information will be appreciated...thanx

atti
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by atti » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 am

tanvirkhan wrote:I want to apply for tier 4 extenstion in september.. remember i am on psw from ccl.......is there anybody who knows anyone in the same situation....anybody who switched to tier 4 successfully after having psw from ccl....... any information will be appreciated...thanx
hi one of my friend he got ccl psw but switched successfully.becouse tire 4 is a seperit dept.dont worry
Last edited by atti on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm

atti bro plz check ur PM

atti
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by atti » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 am

tanvirkhan wrote:atti bro plz check ur PM
what does mean pm

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 pm

iii

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:14 am

atti wrote:
tanvirkhan wrote:I want to apply for tier 4 extenstion in september.. remember i am on psw from ccl.......is there anybody who knows anyone in the same situation....anybody who switched to tier 4 successfully after having psw from ccl....... any information will be appreciated...thanx
hi one of my friend he got ccl psw but switched successfully.becouse tire 4 is a seperit dept.dont worry
You mean Separate ?

Good to see CCL thread back here !!
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:16 am

yeh he means seperate:)

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 am

All those who are PSW holders of CCL, have no or minimal chance of switching to any other visa category.

When you will send your future visa applications, they will surely be refused on the fact that you obtained your last PSW visa by deception.

I have personally read couple of such refusal letters. Meanwhile I have also seen one student who switched from PSW to student without any problem.

You guys can try your luck in switching... But to be honest chances are slim. Those who will have successful switching applications will be only because of ignorance or non-checking of UKBA caseworkers else it is quite clear anybody who used CCL qualifications for student visas/psw visas (and if UKBA gets to know about this anytime in future) will be refused and subsequently banned.

robinhood
Newly Registered

Post by robinhood » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 am

Hi guys if someone had applied for a PSW through CCL and got a rejection..They left the UK b4 their student visa expired..And it has been over 1 & 1/2 years now that they are outside the UK..The rejection letter from HO states that they will not be allowed entry for 1 year..Can they apply for a tier 1 visa now? are their chances of rejection based on this previous refusal?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 am

robinhood wrote:.Can they apply for a tier 1 visa now?
Yes.
robinhood wrote: are their chances of rejection based on this previous refusal?
Yes. Previous refusals may have a bearing on EC applications, specially so when deception was used in previous applications (e.g. - if qualification attained was bogus, achieved by fraudulent means - paying money to get degree).

Is CCL listed in PBS calculator?

regards

iamlegend
Newly Registered

Post by iamlegend » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

robinhood wrote:Hi guys if someone had applied for a PSW through CCL and got a rejection..They left the UK b4 their student visa expired..And it has been over 1 & 1/2 years now that they are outside the UK..The rejection letter from HO states that they will not be allowed entry for 1 year..Can they apply for a tier 1 visa now? are their chances of rejection based on this previous refusal?
its a 50/50 situation mate and i hvn't seen any1 on dese forums from ccl with this situation but i hve seen some positive cases of students while they were in uk not sure about abroad so u better try ur luck,TBH its worth a try as u got nothing to loose, do ur complete paperwork, get in contact with a solicitor beforehand jst in case and better discuss it with him aswell before doing so as u were not deported but still u had rejection on basis of fraudlent doc, CCL issue is still hot in uk and cases are still pending and no outcome has been seen even after lead case for majority of the cases.i myself waiting for my hearing result since march so fingers crossed rest is wish u best of luck and post on these forums ur experience aswell..i hope it helps

robinhood
Newly Registered

Post by robinhood » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks guys..Applying for the PSW through CCL is one of the things I will always regret and I will never ever use such ways and means to get a visa...Just got a bit desperate then as I had completed my CIMA on a student visa and CIMA was not qualifying for PSW at that time..Dont know if it does now..
Now when and if I apply for the Tier 1 I wouldnt be taking help of any fake qualifications as my CIMA qualification is giving me the required points..So will keep my fingers crossed...Hope things work out fine..

intruder2010
Newly Registered

Post by intruder2010 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:25 pm

today it's been two year of this thread. i think the longest thrad in history. and still no update. its better to accept that all of ccl student has to come back to their country. and try for something more better then UK. it sucks.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 pm

intruder2010 wrote:today it's been two year of this thread. i think the longest thrad in history. and still no update. its better to accept that all of ccl student has to come back to their country. and try for something more better then UK. it sucks.
How about applying to a proper college next time?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

sandy001
Newly Registered

CCL First Tribunal Response

Post by sandy001 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 am

sheetal2k1

Hi Sheetal,

Can I have updates please in your case study

sheetal2k1
Newly Registered

Post by sheetal2k1 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 pm

No Update so far :)