ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings in UK - Applying from India (BHC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Earnings in UK - Applying from India (BHC)

Post by bagula_bhagat » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi All,

I would be applying for my Tier-1 (G) Visa in Delhi, India at VFS office. Although my earning are all in UK (GBP) for the past 1.5 years and self-employment income as well. Is there anything that I should be careful when filling up the Out of UK forms for Tier-1 (G)?

I would be claiming for a period of 12 months in the last 15 months of my UK income.

Thanks in advance

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:59 am

Nope, there is nothing that you need to be worried about.

Good luck.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Apart from the fact that uplift ratio can't be applied if you lived in UK and earned in UK.
Regards,
crowbar6

mqsatishmk
Newly Registered

hi

Post by mqsatishmk » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi Leads,

I am aware of the fact that the uplift ratio can't be applied in India if the earnings are in UK and have stayed in UK for the applied period.

But is this the same case while we are in Uk for the past 2 yrs and have been earning some amount as salary in India as well.I mean can the uplift ratio of 5.3 can be applied to Indian salary in addition to the UK salary to clear the bar of the 35000 pounds to achieve points.

Pls advice

Satish

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: hi

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:44 pm

mqsatishmk wrote:Hi Leads,

I am aware of the fact that the uplift ratio can't be applied in India if the earnings are in UK and have stayed in UK for the applied period.

But is this the same case while we are in Uk for the past 2 yrs and have been earning some amount as salary in India as well.I mean can the uplift ratio of 5.3 can be applied to Indian salary in addition to the UK salary to clear the bar of the 35000 pounds to achieve points.

Pls advice

Satish
If you live and work in the UK, uplift ratio cannot be applied to any income credited overseas (for the time period in UK).

regards