ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FORMS QUERY

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DIKUDEV
Newly Registered

CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FORMS QUERY

Post by DIKUDEV » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:28 am

Hi All,

I am going to apply citizenship application for me, my wife and my 6 years daughter. I would be grateful, If someone from advisor comment and advise on my questions ?

Q.1 - Do I have to fill one payment sleep for total payment on my applicant name ? or three different payment slips as I have to mention applicant name on payment slip
Q.2- Do I have to attach covering letter explaining family application and because of some documents are common for 3 of us .
Q.3- Me and my daughter have not got home office reference no, so I have kept that section blank, How's that ?
Q.4- My wife is unemployed since last 6-7 months as she left job due to office relocation and claims Maternity Allowance, So does she need to keep blank the
section of employer details and tax reference no ?
Q.5- In Last address where I am living, I put PRESENT at to instead of date. Is that O.K ?

I know Some of you will feel these questions silly, but for me it is important so, please do not ignore and help me to share your knowledge

llNicell

Re: CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FORMS QUERY

Post by llNicell » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 am

DIKUDEV wrote:Hi All,

I am going to apply citizenship application for me, my wife and my 6 years daughter. I would be grateful, If someone from advisor comment and advise on my questions ?

Q.1 - Do I have to fill one payment sleep for total payment on my applicant name ? or three different payment slips as I have to mention applicant name on payment slip
Q.2- Do I have to attach covering letter explaining family application and because of some documents are common for 3 of us .
Q.3- Me and my daughter have not got home office reference no, so I have kept that section blank, How's that ?
Q.4- My wife is unemployed since last 6-7 months as she left job due to office relocation and claims Maternity Allowance, So does she need to keep blank the
section of employer details and tax reference no ?
Q.5- In Last address where I am living, I put PRESENT at to instead of date. Is that O.K ?

I know Some of you will feel these questions silly, but for me it is important so, please do not ignore and help me to share your knowledge
It is recommended to use NCS.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... locations/

DIKUDEV
Newly Registered

Re: CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FORMS QUERY

Post by DIKUDEV » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 am

It is recommended to use NCS.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... locations/[/quote]

Can someone please take time to solve my specific queries ?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 pm

1/ I would say 1 form, or if you want 2 that is 1 for you and your wife as payment will bee combined and 1 for your daughter. I would use 1 form

2/ Out of interest what documents are you enclosing? I say this cause naturalisation do not require much supporting documenation.

3/ Thats fine, the acknowledgement letter and any subsequent correspondence might all contain you wifes reference number.

4/ Leave it blank.

5/ Thats ok

Hey its better to ask questions now (even if you think they are silly) than to make silly mistakes in your application