ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bethnalblue

Bank Statements

Post by bethnalblue » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 am

My wife wants to apply for Psw and myself as her dependent, I have bank statements ready for May, June and July. My wife name has been added to the a/c in July and her name appears only on the month of July statements, will it be accepted.

Thanks

baggioc0263
Newly Registered

Re: Bank Statements

Post by baggioc0263 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 am

bethnalblue wrote:My wife wants to apply for Psw and myself as her dependent, I have bank statements ready for May, June and July. My wife name has been added to the a/c in July and her name appears only on the month of July statements, will it be accepted.

Thanks
That is not probably accepted by HO. Your wife as main applicant should be able to maintain her own life and your life withour recourese of public funds if you don't want to maintain yourself. According to the immigration rule, you are only allowed to maintain your wife. As shown in the bank statments, it is noted that your wife only posses the required money starting from July rather than from May to July. The alternative way is to submit other bank accounts of your wife that have the adequate money. you are allowed to submit several bank accounts together.