ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) help please..

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ILR_Applicant

FLR(M) help please..

Post by ILR_Applicant » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:08 am

FLR(M) help please..

Hello friends, I am about to apply spouse visa FLR(m) by personal appointment shortly..

Please suggest if any one has applied recently through this mode..

1)Is it fine if my wife alone goes for PEO centre or me ILR holder also accomany her?

2)If I need to accomapny, what is the procedure to book appointment. In online appointment it says only the individuals registered and booked into this appointment can come in

Please suggest..TIA

ILR_Applicant

Post by ILR_Applicant » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Dear friends, can any one help on this please

Lin74
Newly Registered

Post by Lin74 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 am

My advise is for you to go with her. I went and got mine last week at the PEO, I speak perfect English and having to have my husband there helps, although none of the officer ask him any question what so ever. My point is having to have you with her at the PEO will speed up the process should they need you ask the both of you some questions. Otherwise if you really can't accompany her you have to write a letter, stating your contact number as well.

It doesn't matter who book the appointment online but the applicant must turn up kn that day and yes you can come with her as well.

All the best,
Lin74

ILR_Applicant

Post by ILR_Applicant » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 am

Lin74 wrote:My advise is for you to go with her. I went and got mine last week at the PEO, I speak perfect English and having to have my husband there helps, although none of the officer ask him any question what so ever. My point is having to have you with her at the PEO will speed up the process should they need you ask the both of you some questions. Otherwise if you really can't accompany her you have to write a letter, stating your contact number as well.

It doesn't matter who book the appointment online but the applicant must turn up kn that day and yes you can come with her as well.

All the best,
Lin74
Lynn many many thanks for your response. Also We are planning to submit below documents..will it be suffice or should bank statements be in her name..also did u submit any utility bill which were in your name??

and how many days after your husbands ILR you did go for FLR??

Please suggest if below docs will help

the complete FLR(M) form
- wife passport size photograph ( 2x)
- mine i.e husband passport size photograph

File 2 :
- Our wedding certificate
- wife passport
- my (husband) passport

File 3 :
- my (husband) 6 months bank statements
- my (husband) 3 motnhs payslips
- my (husband) P60

Lin74
Newly Registered

Post by Lin74 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 am

I applied for FLR(M) it was straight forward. Just followed the documents that requires on the application form. I didn't submit uitilities bills, tenancy aggreement etc because that is for unmarried partner.

Unless of course if your wife is applying for ILR then you must make sure you have the 6 bills required under both names for the last 2 years. I'm confuse is she applying for FLR (M) or ILR here?

ILR_Applicant

Post by ILR_Applicant » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am

Lin74 wrote:I applied for FLR(M) it was straight forward. Just followed the documents that requires on the application form. I didn't submit uitilities bills, tenancy aggreement etc because that is for unmarried partner.

Unless of course if your wife is applying for ILR then you must make sure you have the 6 bills required under both names for the last 2 years. I'm confuse is she applying for FLR (M) or ILR here?
Lin, she is applying for FLR(M)..now my main qns are

1)do my bank statements will suffice for prrof of funds or they shud be in her name

2) and How soon after my ILR she should go for her FLR(m)

thanks again