ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirements for dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dcsean2001
Newly Registered

Requirements for dependent visa

Post by dcsean2001 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi All,

I just got married last week and now i want to apply my wife’s Visa, I tried searching for requirements and application form on internet but all were quite confusion. Can anyone please let me know what the requirements are and where I can download the correct form? also what are the maintainance requirements.

some background, I am living in London for about 2.5 year now i recently got tier 1 general visa, my wife is in Islamabad i am back to London now.

Thanks

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Requirements for dependent visa

Post by ElenaW » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 pm

dcsean2001 wrote:Hi All,

I just got married last week and now i want to apply my wife’s Visa, I tried searching for requirements and application form on internet but all were quite confusion. Can anyone please let me know what the requirements are and where I can download the correct form? also what are the maintainance requirements.

some background, I am living in London for about 2.5 year now i recently got tier 1 general visa, my wife is in Islamabad i am back to London now.

Thanks
This one's been covered tons! Search the forum please.

dcsean2001
Newly Registered

Post by dcsean2001 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi Elena,

This topic is coved so much that its hard to find the basic information. guys please help.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

See INF21/INF22.

regards

dcsean2001
Newly Registered

Post by dcsean2001 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks sushdmehta.. much appreciated.

just wanted to confirm few thing, I have be hearing from peoples that you need to show phone bill showing you've called your wife, showing marriage invitation card and bank statement showing you have send money to her.. are these things necessary as i use Skype to call my wife I don’t send her any money as yet as I am newly wed and as my marriage function was relatively small we didn’t print any invitation cards.

Thanks.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 pm

dcsean2001 wrote:Thanks sushdmehta.. much appreciated.

just wanted to confirm few thing, I have be hearing from peoples that you need to show phone bill showing you've called your wife, showing marriage invitation card and bank statement showing you have send money to her.. are these things necessary as i use Skype to call my wife I don’t send her any money as yet as I am newly wed and as my marriage function was relatively small we didn’t print any invitation cards.

Thanks.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... light=sham