ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Website not updating waiting times..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

djinn456
Newly Registered

UKBA Website not updating waiting times..

Post by djinn456 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Does anyone know's why the UKBA website is not being updated with the waiting time information for PSW visa's. It is just showing applications for on or before 28th June.

Please help.

wabuthu

Post by wabuthu » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:18 pm

i applied for my PSW on july 5th and for two full months before that date it kept saying "dealing with applications before 08th May", but yet when i would read the thread on processing times people were gettting there's within three weeks!

so in my personal opinion, the ukba times on their website are not always an accurate reflection of the situation...but of course at the end of the day every individual application is treated differently and it is not known how much time it may take. all the best :)
i'm not a professional, i'm just giving responses from personal experiences or from ukba or ukcisa links that appear appropriate to the situation. currently on PSW visa

djinn456
Newly Registered

Post by djinn456 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Hey thanks wabuthu,

Just out of curiosity, have you received your visa yet or you are also awaiting your result?

Many thanks.