ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wha if Visa fees not paid by mistake

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sys_sagar

Wha if Visa fees not paid by mistake

Post by sys_sagar » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 pm

I m in UK for more than 3 years and sent my daughters passport to HOME OFFICE along with dependant application (Tier 1) . I entered my visa credit card details in the payment sheet. Unfortunately, I lost my credit card and had to stop it. The payment hasnt gone through.

What will happen to my daughters application ? I read it somewhere that the application will be rejected. Does it mean that she will be deported? She doesnt have any visa in her passport as she was born here.

I m confused what will be the next steps. Will home office mark on her passport that her application has been rejected?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:56 pm