ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit Visa Rejected

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kkhan

Family Visit Visa Rejected

Post by kkhan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi ,

I have applied for my mum and dad, i have submit everything accept bank account as there is no significant moneyin the account.

my mum and dad are retired and over 60s. I showed myself as full sponsor with taking care of all their travel and accomodation expenses etc
and provided my statemets with over £10K
The rejection is because of no proof of applicants finances ( no bank statement ) provided. although i provided propery document and normally the rent in the form of cash is available for their everyday living expenses.but how can we show this as the proof of income

I have right to appeal , but not sure about my case .

makes me dishearted...... :cry:

any suggestions..................

cheers and God help us

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Your best option is to apply with new application rather than appeal as the latter one is faster. why did you missed giving your parents bank statement? I think in the visa application there is a question which ask if the applicant is still working or retired. If you check as retired then you dont have to say any thing about the income. But you need to show that they have sufficient balance.

You should understand that while making decision on visa application, ECO looks at 2 things. 1/ is the applicant return to home country after the end of visa. 2/ is applicant and sponsor are financially sound enough to take care of of them self. To satisfy these 2 conditions you need to provide correct and proper documents.

Looks like you have not provided document for condition 2. For the new application provide the bank statement of your parents and deposit some money in to it. But make sure that you write in your cover latter about the money you deposited in your parents bank account.