ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newbie21

cld anyone answer my post pleez

Post by newbie21 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 pm

hi theer cld some one pleez asnwer my previous post.

how do u submit extra evidenec if application in alreday forwarded?

joe_90
Newly Registered

Post by joe_90 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Wife got this email yesterday from ISB BHC when requested update

Dear Mrs ......

Thank you for your email of 28 July 2010 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed but due to the high number of visa applications we have recently handled there is currently a queue of decisions awaiting printing. You will therefore have to wait a short amount of time to collect your decision. Please accept our apologies for this delay and we appreciate your patience in this regard.

Please do not contact the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at www.ukvacpk.com .

Yours sincerely,

Visa Enquiry Desk

I can understand their problem i have the same queue at work sometimes. :x

NAZ786

Post by NAZ786 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Aoq joe_90

What date did you submit your application and where? Thanx...
La ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen! Recite this Inshallah it will help everyone...

decision_time
Newly Registered

Post by decision_time » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 pm

AOA,

I currently only have two email addresses to contact.

UKVISA Section: UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk

Gerry's (VAC) Karachi: khivacmgr@gerrys.com.pk

Does anyone have any other addresses that they've had a response from?

Applied: 20/04/2010 - Karachi
Decsion Made: 05/07/10
Told a descision made: 12/07/10
Told to wait: 20/07/10 for 8 weeks before contacting anyone again.
Contacted MP: 26/07/10 so far no response, resubmitted info to MP 29/07/10
Currently in Week 15...

Dua to all that are waiting...

joe_90
Newly Registered

Post by joe_90 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:46 pm

NAZ786 wrote:Aoq joe_90

What date did you submit your application and where? Thanx...
hi NAZ786 . i submitted at Mirpur on 20/05/2010

Call to HR on 13/07/2010

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm

AOA786

Yes i check my online status aswell yes i am also confuse becouse there is a date next to under process word.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:53 pm

AOA786

Yes i check my online status aswell yes i am also confuse becouse there is a date next to under process word.

humtum

Call

Post by humtum » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 pm

hi all
I emailed UKHUB.PAKISTANGenealEnquiries@fco.gov twice today and yesterday but they are not replying me.they did replied me 3weeks and asked me to wait till 12weeks.I'm in 11th week now and trying to get decision date but they are not replying.
Does any one know any reason or any one is experience the same

tellmenow

Re: Call

Post by tellmenow » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:50 pm

humtum wrote:hi all
I emailed UKHUB.PAKISTANGenealEnquiries@fco.gov twice today and yesterday but they are not replying me.they did replied me 3weeks and asked me to wait till 12weeks.I'm in 11th week now and trying to get decision date but they are not replying.
Does any one know any reason or any one is experience the same
yeah because they're too busy with high work load. just be patient. you will get a reply. I did a month after sending an email.

snipered

Post by snipered » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Update:

I emailed MP last week as i was fed up asking whats going on and why they have not contacted my company. The MP passed it on to a colleague Sarish Jabeen.
She asked for my details. I sent my details as well as the app ref and gry number.

Came on Monday and a number of things happened. They contacted my employer - asking where shall they send the employee ref form to. The Hr woman completed the form and got a reply from them confirming this.

They called my house but i was at work. THey said they would call latter but they havent.

I sent an email last Tuesday to which i got a reply stating,
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that your application has been received and is currently being processed. A decision will be made after all the necessary checks have been made.

To monitor the progress of your application, please check our VAC’s website at:

www.ukvacpk.com
After this i have not heard anything. I am worried for my wife and would love if Allah will help by his will to grant her the visa. Please make dua for everyone applying.

I have emailed them today stating that i got a phone call but was at work and that they have not called back.

Inshallah by Allah's will everything should be positive.

chezza100

Post by chezza100 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi All

After 10 days since sending an email to the FCO chasing my husbands call letter he received the following reply:

Thank you for your email of 19 July 2010.Applications for settlement in the UK are processed by our visa section in London. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that it is under consideration. Once a decision has been reached your documents will be returned to the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's). They will contact you as soon as they receive them.

I understand from this forum that this is a standard reply but the words 'under consideration' puzzle me - surely if an appeal is won why does it need consideration?

Am I just being picky with the words? - it is a flaw of mine.

We are now at 14 weeks since determination so I hope its not too much longer because I know theres a long wait after the passport is submitted.

My aim is for him to be here for December :lol:

musab_27

Post by musab_27 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 am

chezza100 wrote:Hi All

After 10 days since sending an email to the FCO chasing my husbands call letter he received the following reply:

Thank you for your email of 19 July 2010.Applications for settlement in the UK are processed by our visa section in London. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that it is under consideration. Once a decision has been reached your documents will be returned to the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's). They will contact you as soon as they receive them.

I understand from this forum that this is a standard reply but the words 'under consideration' puzzle me - surely if an appeal is won why does it need consideration?

We are now at 14 weeks since determination so I hope its not too much longer because I know theres a long wait after the passport is submitted.

14 weeks is too long. my wife received the call letter 4 weeks after determination.

My advice is get in contact with your MP, this is best chance of speeding up process.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

dependent maintenance

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:26 am

Hi all,

I am submitting statement from 15 may to 15 july (3 months) and my husband will go to gerrys next week so i just want to clarify that the statement is valid till 15th august i don need to take out another statement/letter.

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am

NAZ786 wrote:Aoq, Rhussain07

When did you submit your application and where, and how long it's been???
WS, submitted May 3rd- my 12 weeks are over but nothing from BHC isB...the waiting is tough.

may ALLAH grant us our dua. ameen.

Yousafa

Post by Yousafa » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 am

RHussain07 wrote:
NAZ786 wrote:Aoq, Rhussain07

When did you submit your application and where, and how long it's been???
WS, submitted May 3rd- my 12 weeks are over but nothing from BHC isB...the waiting is tough.

may ALLAH grant us our dua. ameen.
Clearly the BHC are struggling to meet some of the performance standards they have set themselves. InshAllah we will all hear good news soon an may Allah help us through this testing time.

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:29 am

chezza100 - My wife's application has refused and I will be sending the appeal paperword on Monday, Can you please post the, application date, refusal date, hearing date etc just to have an idea what kind of time frames I should expect.

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

I know you have 28 days to appeal after the refusal but is it 28 days from the Decision Date or is it from the date when you collect your passport/refusal from Gerry's???

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:53 am

z4ydi wrote:I know you have 28 days to appeal after the refusal but is it 28 days from the Decision Date or is it from the date when you collect your passport/refusal from Gerry's???
Its 28 days from day you recievd the refusal notice, not the date it was refused. It takes about 6 months to get an hearing and if you are succesful at hearing , it will take a further 3-4 months to get visa stamped. Therefore you are looking roughly at 12 months before your wife joins you.

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi Khan
batleykhan wrote:
z4ydi wrote:I know you have 28 days to appeal after the refusal but is it 28 days from the Decision Date or is it from the date when you collect your passport/refusal from Gerry's???
Its 28 days from day you recievd the refusal notice, not the date it was refused. It takes about 6 months to get an hearing and if you are successful at hearing , it will take a further 3-4 months to get visa stamped. Therefore you are looking roughly at 12 months before your wife joins you.
How you would prove when you gets yours documents back?

As in my experience Vac dont put stamped or date when returning documents.They simply gets your application receipt and gives you envelop with documents.I dont remember any date or stamp

Or I am missing something.

Ali

musab_27

Post by musab_27 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm

z4ydi wrote:

chezza100 - My wife's application has refused and I will be sending the appeal paperword on Monday, Can you please post the, application date, refusal date, hearing date etc just to have an idea what kind of time frames I should expect.
time frames on appeal cases are on the following thread:

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... &start=700

best case scenario decision gets overturned (3-4 months) if goes to full appeal hearing looking at 9-12 months in total.

Henah

Post by Henah » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Can I send an attested birth certificate or does it have to be my original one??

thanks

NAZ786

Post by NAZ786 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Can I send an attested birth certificate or does it have to be my original one??

Yes you can send your attested birth certificate.
La ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen! Recite this Inshallah it will help everyone...

kaidee

Re: dependent maintenance

Post by kaidee » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm

zaynab79 wrote:Hi all,

I am submitting statement from 15 may to 15 july (3 months) and my husband will go to gerrys next week so i just want to clarify that the statement is valid till 15th august i don need to take out another statement/letter.
You could if you wanted to. I know Natwest will send you out a statement whenever you ask them to. Other banks probably do the same. Your latest statement will be a few weeks old by the time you submit (from 15th July to submission date) and that isn't a problem.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Henah wrote:Can I send an attested birth certificate or does it have to be my original one??

thanks
You don't have to send a birth certificate though. It isn't a requirement.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Henah wrote:Can I send an attested birth certificate or does it have to be my original one??

thanks

Birth certificate is not mandatory for applicants.

You can send orgional or attested copy.

Both would work.

Ali