ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaad

Spouse Visa

Post by shaad » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Hello ,

I am a Pakistani National and have been enjoying multiple trip visa to UK since last over 10years.

I got married to my wife in 2000 in Pakistan who happens to be a british national since 1989. We have 2 girls who are now 6 & 9yrs.

I have been a regular visitor to them in UK. It's like I have been travelling there like 3 times in a year and yes I have stayed there too like 40 to 90days at a stretch but never ever over stayed.

The reason I did not applied for spouse visa was for a reason that my wife after returning to UK after the first born child applied for Housing benefit upon someones recommendation. Once she was on housing and income support I knew that I could not succeed in my spouse visa. I applied for the visitor visa and did show in the documents that my wife and kids are british but never got any problems. Just came back last thursday from UK. With all the documents and ready to apply for a spouse visa. I have taken my wife off since last 1 year from the housing benefits and income support. She is not claiming any housing, income or council tax benefits.
She is now working full time since last 1 year but receiving working tax credits and child tax credits.
The Apartment we have was given by council but now she is paying the full rental to the council and also full council tax. Her salary after deduction of TAX and NI comes out to be £950.00 average and after receiving Tax Credit and Chld Tax Credit she has roughly £1500+ her account.
Being a sponsor in my case she has now shown a saving in her account to be around £7500.00

I have brought with me all the documents required to be submitted.
I am also supplying my documents from here such as my bank statement in Pakistan and the work I do here. We are in exports of salt products to USA and UK. We export to our buyers in UK a lot. I have no idea if this would help. I also have brought a job letter for my self which confirms that if given spouse visa I have a job ready in UK from one of the relatives.

I know I am worrying too much. Still would want to know what do you think about the chances I have. I read different things here and there and do understand every case is different. In your opinion what do you think. Is my case clean and clear for immigration ? or do i need to add anything else.

All replies welcome
Thanks
Last edited by shaad on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bbbb
BANNED

Post by bbbb » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Don t worry , u have a strong case.

shaad

Post by shaad » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks bbbb

shaad

Post by shaad » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm

any replies from moderators??
Thanks