ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMELINE AFTER NATURALISATION APPLICATION SUBMISSION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NiiKpani

Post by NiiKpani » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am

blackgent0306 wrote:THERE IS A SEPARATE LETTER WHICH CAME WITH YOUR INVITATION. BRENT COUNCIL ARE READY TO DO FOR ME NEXT WEEK BUT BARNET ARE YET TO SEND ME A DATE OF CEREMONY, WHICH COULD BE IN 2 WEEKS. MY DEADLINE TO GET MY BRITISH PASSPORT IS END OF AUGUST!!!

THIS 6 MONTHS WAIT, WHERE DOES IT COME FROM? ARE THEY TELLING US THAT IN ORDER TO PAY #50.00 FOR NCS PROCESS OR WHAT? I SENT MINE DIRECTLY TO LIVERPOOL AND I HAVE MY OLD PASSPORT BACK NOW PLUS APPROVAL PLUS INVITATION AND WAITING DATE OF CEREMONY.

GOODLUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE YET TO HEAR FROM UKBA.
I too didnt use NCS. Neither did i send the original of anything i.e. including my passport, LUIK test etc. Had everything certified for a fiver and got my approval within 4 weeks, so this isnt unusual.

By the way i only received an invitation to ceremony letter at the time for those wanting to know

melo75

Post by melo75 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:07 pm

[quote="NiiKpani"][quote="blackgent0306"]THERE IS A SEPARATE LETTER WHICH CAME WITH YOUR INVITATION. BRENT COUNCIL ARE READY TO DO FOR ME NEXT WEEK BUT BARNET ARE YET TO SEND ME A DATE OF CEREMONY, WHICH COULD BE IN 2 WEEKS. MY DEADLINE TO GET MY BRITISH PASSPORT IS END OF AUGUST!!!

THIS 6 MONTHS WAIT, WHERE DOES IT COME FROM? ARE THEY TELLING US THAT IN ORDER TO PAY #50.00 FOR NCS PROCESS OR WHAT? I SENT MINE DIRECTLY TO LIVERPOOL AND I HAVE MY OLD PASSPORT BACK NOW PLUS APPROVAL PLUS INVITATION AND WAITING DATE OF CEREMONY.

GOODLUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE YET TO HEAR FROM UKBA.[/quote]

I too didnt use NCS. Neither did i send the original of anything i.e. including my passport, LUIK test etc. Had everything certified for a fiver and got my approval within 4 weeks, so this isnt unusual.

By the way i only received an invitation to ceremony letter at the time for those wanting to know[/quote]

Thanks NiiKpani. I was wondering if I am the only one who received just an invitation letter. I see you too didnt receive an "approval" letter.

ukfuwa
Newly Registered

Post by ukfuwa » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:46 pm

I have received the approval/invitation letter today.

NCS or Postal: NCS
CRITERIA - 5 years residency-1 Year ILR (housewife and child)
Nationality- Chinese
Date of submission: 23rd June 2010
Date of NCS sending out application: 24th June 2010
Date of received by HO: 25th June 2010
Date of debit bank account: 30th June 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgment letter: 02 JuL 2010 dated 29th June 2010
Date UKBA made decision: 22nd July 2010
Date UKBA sent out the dicision letter: 26th July 2010
Date of receipt of approval: 30th July 2010

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Good news from my side ...i just called the home office and they told me that the decision has been made on my case on the 28 / 07 and i should receive the letter in the next couple of days ...incha-Allah ..is good news ...God is great

NiiKpani

Post by NiiKpani » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 pm

joelondon wrote:Good news from my side ...i just called the home office and they told me that the decision has been made on my case on the 28 / 07 and i should receive the letter in the next couple of days ...incha-Allah ..is good news ...God is great
That's good news..at least there has been some progress if nothing at all. Now just be patient and wait for your letter. I hope it will be the approval you are so eagerly anticipating

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm

NiiKpani wrote:
joelondon wrote:Good news from my side ...i just called the home office and they told me that the decision has been made on my case on the 28 / 07 and i should receive the letter in the next couple of days ...incha-Allah ..is good news ...God is great
That's good news..at least there has been some progress if nothing at all. Now just be patient and wait for your letter. I hope it will be the approval you are so eagerly anticipating
incha-Allah niikpani for all the wishes you have made for me ...thank u very much ...God bless you ...

by the way i asked him about the outcome of it and he said that he cant say it over the phone , and then i asked him ...should i just follow the instruction on the letter and he said ...( thats the one ) ---> what does it mean plz ???

beeba

Post by beeba » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Great news..........Noticed from the previous posts it seems they post letters on Wednesday and people usually get them on Saturday.....Hopefully you will get it tomorrow or on Monday......

Best of luck

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 pm

:D :D :D Update :D :D :D

NCS or Postal: NCS - Postal
Date of submission: Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Basis: HSMP JR (4+1 year ILR) (Husband and Wife)
Date of debit of debit/credit card: Tuesday 20 July 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Friday 23 July 2010 (dated 20 July)
Date of decision (on letter): 29 July 2010
Date of receipt of decision (arrived by post): 30 July 2010
APPROVED
Date of ceremony: TBC
Date of passport application: Awaiting
Method used: Awaiting
Date of receipt: Awaiting

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Just want to say thanks to all those who have participated on this forum, your input has invaluable. I am so excited about the approval and also that it was sooooo quick, under 3 weeks.

I used postal route and submitted prepaid special delivery envelope which they used, infact I supplied 2 (me and spouse) but they sent back the docs together in one envelope (including the other envelope) and there was one letter addressed to the both us (approval) which states that we NOT contact the council and should wait for invitation letter.

I cant wait, i am so excited :D :D :D :D

beeba

Post by beeba » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 pm

f2k wrote:Just want to say thanks to all those who have participated on this forum, your input has invaluable. I am so excited about the approval and also that it was sooooo quick, under 3 weeks.

I used postal route and submitted prepaid special delivery envelope which they used, infact I supplied 2 (me and spouse) but they sent back the docs together in one envelope (including the other envelope) and there was one letter addressed to the both us (approval) which states that we NOT contact the council and should wait for invitation letter.

I cant wait, i am so excited :D :D :D :D
Many congrats........and its really veru quick.......

centennial

Post by centennial » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Congrats f2k. I have applied on 19th July so I am also getting excited to get my approval letter by end of next week :)

but neverhte less good luck for your passport application.

regards,
sandeep

f2k wrote::D :D :D Update :D :D :D

NCS or Postal: NCS - Postal
Date of submission: Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Basis: HSMP JR (4+1 year ILR) (Husband and Wife)
Date of debit of debit/credit card: Tuesday 20 July 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Friday 23 July 2010 (dated 20 July)
Date of decision (on letter): 29 July 2010
Date of receipt of decision (arrived by post): 30 July 2010
APPROVED
Date of ceremony: TBC
Date of passport application: Awaiting
Method used: Awaiting
Date of receipt: Awaiting

sunny158

region team on receipt of acknowledgement

Post by sunny158 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Hi, f2k,

Congratulation, you got it back so quickly. My application timelines as follows so far,

Date of submission: Tuesday, 20 July 2010
Basis: HSMP JR (4+1 year ILR) Single application & self-employed.
Date of received by HO: Wednesday, 21st July,2010.
Date of debit of debit/credit card: Tuesday 23 July 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Tuesday 27 July 2010 (dated 23 July).

The rest still waiting.

Hopefully my application will be proccessed as quick as yours. I noticed I live in South east, however, the receipt of acknowledgement says it is the North West Region team deals with my application.

f2k and centennial, can you tell me what region team it shows on your receipt of acknowledgement letter and what region do you actually live?

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Update !!

youyiouyouyouyouyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

today i received my aproval letter ...dated 28/07/2010 ...thank you very much for all of you who wished for me and been patient with me ...thanks to all of you once again ...now i just need to wait for the invitation letter for the ceremony ...:) ;)
Thanks God

Date of submission : 14 May 2010
Received at HO: 17 May 2010
CRITERIA - 7 years ( 5 years + 1 year PR + 1 year of wait for the PR to be issued )
Date of debit of debit/credit card: Transcash
Date of receipt of acknowledgment: dated 19/05 received 24/05
Date of receipt of approval: dated 28/07 received 31/07 Approved
Date of Ceremony: / waiting for the letter
Date of appln. for passport: / asap
Method used: / asap

once again thank you all... and this is how i feel now :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5pX7oZ747w

Breacker29 thank you :)

fazdeen
Newly Registered

Post by fazdeen » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am

CRITERIA – 10 years residency-1 Year ILR (student)
Date of submission: 19th July 2010
Date of received by HO: 20th July 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgment letter: 22 July 2010
Date UKBA made decision: waiting for allocation for case worker
Date UKBA sent out the dicision letter: waiting
Date of receipt of approval: waiting

Hi guys I got my letter of acknowledgment quick but when I called them following week on 28th july I was told my application is waiting for allocation . is it normal to get the letter of acknowledgment quick and for the decision to be late or if I got letter of acknowledgment quick will my decision be quick to

Breaker29

Post by Breaker29 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:53 am

HI Joe of London.
As you can guess where I am now, on the sea side at Bab El Oued :lol: , Enjoying the sun 8) . I thought I have to check the out come of our Friend Joe's application.I'm so happy to write this congratulation message and listening to Stivie Wonder... FREE. I know how you're feeling. Congratulation Joe, you finaly made it. :lol:
joelondon wrote: Update !!

today i received my aproval letter ...dated 28/07/2010 ...thank you very much for all of you who wished for me and been patient with me ...thanks to all of you once again ...now i just need to wait for the invitation letter for the ceremony ...:) ;)
Thanks God

CRITERIA - 7 years ( 5 years + 1 year PR + 1 year of wait for the PR to be issued )

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 pm

[quote="Breaker29"]HI Joe of London.
As you can guess where I am now, on the sea side at Bab El Oued :lol: , Enjoying the sun 8) . I thought I have to check the out come of our Friend Joe's application.I'm so happy to write this congratulation message and listening to Stivie Wonder... FREE. I know how you're feeling. Congratulation Joe, you finaly made it. :lol:

thank you very much dude , soon i will be at Bab el Oued too , a bit of fishing , serdine , ou hya ray7a :) ...enjoy your holiday , and have fun , have a nice Ramahdan

i wish all the best for all the people who are about to apply and the people still waiting for there approvals ...

Good luck
i will keep you updated for the next stages ...
:D :lol: :roll: :wink: :arrow:

beeba

Post by beeba » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 pm

beeba wrote:
Great news..........Noticed from the previous posts it seems they post letters on Wednesday and people usually get them on Saturday.....Hopefully you will get it tomorrow or on Monday......

Best of luck
You see.......................Many congrats.........Enjoy your day.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 pm

beeba wrote:
beeba wrote:

Best of luck
You see.......................Many congrats.........Enjoy your day.
many thanks mate , now i just need to wait for the ceremony letter , do u know how long does it take ???

sunny158

Be patient

Post by sunny158 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi, fazdeen,

We almost applied at the same time, and we all got acknowledgment letter very quickly, that is just because they took payment fast. Now usually it takes one months to process, let us just wait, please we can keep posting if we have any update.

f2k got it in just over 2 weeks time, hopefully we can be that quick as well. However, one month waiting is fast too, and I dont think they treat postal or NCS application any difference.

Good Luck for you and me.

Figsey
Newly Registered

Post by Figsey » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Good Luck to all of us still waiting!!!

NCS or Postal: NCS Uxbridge
CRITERIA – 3 years + Spouse
Date of submission: 12th July 2010
Date of received by HO: 13th July 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgment letter: 21st July 2010 (Dated 16/07) Liverpool
Date UKBA made decision: waiting
Date UKBA sent out the decision letter: waiting
Date of receipt of approval: waiting

beeba

Post by beeba » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:01 pm

many thanks mate , now i just need to wait for the ceremony letter , do u know how long does it take ???[/quote]

@Joelondon...........I guess you should get it early next week....Good luck......Elephant has passed through just the tail left :)

blackgent0306
Newly Registered

Post by blackgent0306 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:03 pm

They have now sent an Ceremony date but not until September 2nd. I think i am going to have to do somewhere else sooner. I don't know why Barnet Council are doing it so far away!!!! I have my invitation letter already!!!

beeba

Post by beeba » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:20 pm

blackgent0306 wrote:They have now sent an Ceremony date but not until September 2nd. I think i am going to have to do somewhere else sooner. I don't know why Barnet Council are doing it so far away!!!! I have my invitation letter already!!!
I think you wont be able to change the council now. Dont Barnet do private ceremonies?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:05 pm

joelondon wrote: Update !!

Thanks God

Yippeeeeee. well done joelondon. congratulations. hope you wont long for your ceremony.

alizarao

timeline after subimission of application

Post by alizarao » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:42 am

joelondon

vry warm & heartiest congratulations on yr approval letter. me & my family was waiting & praying for good outcome of yr application. i really feel sorry for fearless.anyways thanks God u have left that waiting boat.congrats again :D