ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of funds-Is online statement accepted/and how long....

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jay09

Proof of funds-Is online statement accepted/and how long....

Post by jay09 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 pm

All,

Does anyone know (have submitted) if by the London office would be accept an online bank statement certified by a local branch of my bank as proof of funds for FSW application?

Also, can someone confirm that a one month statement would be enough to show as a proof,,,,,rather than the UK system of 3-months. Infact, I heard from an unconfirmed source that a month’s statement which shows a last minute transfer/payment of the required amount is even acceptable.

Guys, please clear me up.

Thanks

sadhu

Re: Proof of funds-Is online statement accepted/and how long

Post by sadhu » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 pm

jay09 wrote:All,

Does anyone know (have submitted) if by the London office would be accept an online bank statement certified by a local branch of my bank as proof of funds for FSW application?

Also, can someone confirm that a one month statement would be enough to show as a proof,,,,,rather than the UK system of 3-months. Infact, I heard from an unconfirmed source that a month’s statement which shows a last minute transfer/payment of the required amount is even acceptable.

Guys, please clear me up.

Thanks
check your pm please

jay09

Post by jay09 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 am

Sadhu,

Thanks for the usefull information.

I appreciate.

simmsimm
Newly Registered

proof of funds

Post by simmsimm » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi Sadhu,
My questions on proofs of funds are similar to that of Jay . Can I be updated on that too.
I will really appreciate it.
Thanks