ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Verifications-TIER1G

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaa
Newly Registered

Verifications-TIER1G

Post by shaa » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:23 am

Hi all,

Last month I applied for my TIER1G. After nearly 2 weeks Home Office wrote to all of my contacts about the confirmation that I worked for them, the dates I worked for them and the payments they paid to me. Home Office had the invoices issued by me and the same transactions going in to my bank account. HMRC letter was attached for my self-employment. Accountant documents were attached. Now they wanted to confirm from other end. I just want to know after receiving the confirmation letters from my customers would they do any other verifications or not and how long can it take once they receive the letters from my customers. I am just concerned about their next step....

Any helpful information will be much appreciated.

Thanks

IwantTier1
Newly Registered

Post by IwantTier1 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:10 am

Shaa, did you include the letters from your client originally? It's not strictly required in the guidance but seems like best practice when you're self-employed or a contractor...

shaa
Newly Registered

Post by shaa » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 am

No I did not attach the letters from clients as it was not a requirement. However, most of them have sent their replies by now. I need to know what would be the next step...