ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how they do Document Verification? confused need help.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah1507

how they do Document Verification? confused need help.....

Post by shah1507 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:25 pm

hi there

I m going to apply tier 1 genral self employed from india.....i put my firm visitng card and my firm letter pad as well i got 1 land line number but the problem is before this land line number is used by some other firm whn i chaked on google this number is reflakte on another firm but if someone calling this number is coming on my firm........so how verfy UK border agency this land line num...they will chak on google or they will call directly to the my firm.....pls help me ASAP i m very confused thanks in advance

Thanks

outbound

Re: how they do Document Verification? confused need help...

Post by outbound » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 pm

shah1507 wrote:hi there

I m going to apply tier 1 genral self employed from india.....i put my firm visitng card and my firm letter pad as well i got 1 land line number but the problem is before this land line number is used by some other firm whn i chaked on google this number is reflakte on another firm but if someone calling this number is coming on my firm........so how verfy UK border agency this land line num...they will chak on google or they will call directly to the my firm.....pls help me ASAP i m very confused thanks in advance

Thanks
They do document verification only in case there is enough doubt to do so. If all the documents you have submitted corroborate the information you have supplied in the application, there is very little chance that ur case gets into verification. This is not a direct answer to your question, but hope it helps you in making a decision.

You may also want to go through the document checklist in other posts to make sure you have the correct list of documents.

Visiting card, letter pad is not required. You are applying in a personal capacity and not in an employees capacity.

Seniors please correct me if i am wrong.

shah1507

Post by shah1507 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 am

thanks for reply but then wht is main verification documents? bcos i will put my tax return, P & L A/C,balance sheet etc.

is it ok with mobile numbers?

Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 am

shah1507 wrote:thanks for reply but then wht is main verification documents? bcos i will put my tax return, P & L A/C,balance sheet etc.

is it ok with mobile numbers?

Thanks
mobile numbers are ok as well, but if the caseworker decides to verify then he/she might use websites,original letterheads as the source to look for the addresses, phone numbers etc so cannot gurrantee..but anyways..good luck!!

shah1507

hey thanks now i feel relax......

Post by shah1507 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 pm

hi there

Thank u very much now i feel very relax ones agin thanks

shah1507

didnt recived any enqury....

Post by shah1507 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 am

hi there

i submitted my file b4 17 days but i didnt recived any enqury call worried abt my application.......

skomati

Post by skomati » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 pm

i think there is another 3rd party which was hired by ukba to do document checks.. They may visit your firm to do the checks and the gossip is they will get more money if they prove some thing is fake.. so please be carefull. One of my friend applied with fake experience and finally they caught her in verification checks and the result is 10 years ban to entry u.k.
and sadly she married tier1 holder and again her dependent visa got refused as well..