ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Could u suggest to rectify my silly mistake for ILR appointm

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lal
Newly Registered

Could u suggest to rectify my silly mistake for ILR appointm

Post by lal » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am

Dear friends,

I got ''Appointment Login details'' (i.e. Ref ID and Transaction ID) from UKBA through online. I got that details for my dependents too but I made a silly mistake when I completed online appointment in person for ILR. What I did- I just filled up my details only. I forgot to give details regarding my dependants. My appointment is confirmed. But I think UKBA, PEO would not proceed my dependents application unless I would not filled up their details. In such case, can PEO rectify my mistake and add my dependents detail or do I need to cancel the appointment and reapply?

Your suggestion would be highly appreciable.

Regards,
lal

kiwigirl25
Member of Standing

Post by kiwigirl25 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Call them first thing tomorrow morning and explain your mistake. They should be able to sort things out for you:

0870 606 7766.

Good luck :)

shawinam

Post by shawinam » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Lal
That happen to me as well when I was extending my Tier1 in dec 2009.
I called HO next day morning but the lady was very rude she said I cannot apply with dependants,she insist me to apply through post or to cancel and book again,but the appointments were not available that time.I didnt cancel my appointment.
again I called HO around 15.30 in the afternoon and i explained to the lady,second time I was lucky she said no problem and she took all the details of my dependants Name,DOB Phone Number etc.
So please try to call HO after 3.00Pm they will be less busy and your problem can be sought it out.

lal
Newly Registered

Post by lal » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 am

Dear Kiwigirl and Shawinam,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I would like to clear myself regarding the PEO appointment booked by online.

I am a bit confused when I got reply from Shawinam and a friend of mine explained that only a main applicant should apply for ILR application. There is no need to give any details for the dependents. He said I am right to be filled up my details only. He suggested me that if I will fill up my dependets then it would be taken as a other main application appointment date. Is that right? If he is right then how do we get appontment in the same time with the same application?

As I already mentioned that I am booking the appointment for ILR at PEO by online.

Could anyone shed some lights please?

Regards,
Lal

shawinam

Post by shawinam » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

lal
if you are applying together with dependants then u must include your dependants details.
It doent matter if they are coming with you or not to peo.
If you need to confirm please call home office.
I was also confused then I rang HO they said they don't consider my dependants application because I didn't mention their details.

lal
Newly Registered

Post by lal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 am

I am pleased to have your right suggestion Shawinam.

Regards,
Lal