ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clearance Questions.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ghaffar Masood
Newly Registered

Entry Clearance Questions.

Post by Ghaffar Masood » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:56 pm

Hi,

I applied for my HSMP from Pakistan in early Jan and got first week of Feb. If I want to qualify for 2 years of inital entry should I wait till after 4 April to be eligible for that.
Moreover can someone give me the format of the Accomodation Letter that should accompnay Entry Clearance. I do have a few relatives in UK but I need a formal format if possible.

Thanks in Advance,

Ghaffar.

HiMate

letter format

Post by HiMate » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:38 am

To,

xxxx
xxxx

From,

Xxxx
xxxx
xxxxx

Subject: Accommodation support for my xxxx

Sir/Madam,

My xxxxx has applied for High Skilled Migration Programme (HSMP) and got the approval from Home Office, UK. xxx will be migrating to the UK after completing xxx Entry Clearance (EC) formalities. I am working as xxxx in xxxx and living in above mentioned address which is very big shared house contains 4 Bedrooms. Please let me use this opportunity to bring to your notice that xxxx will be staying with me. I have given all the required supporting documents with respect to accommodation support.

Should you need any further clarifications in this regard, please contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Even i am looking for the letter format. But i drafted above one this may help you to start with. If you come across proper format from the people please let me know.

I request the members(who cleared EC) who got accomdation support letter from his/her relatives/friends to suggest...

Thanks,
mate