ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Tier-1 General Dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

veerug
Newly Registered

HSMP Tier-1 General Dependant

Post by veerug » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi Friends,
I am on HSMP Tier-1 General visa. I am going to marry in the month of October 2010 and this follows to bring her to England in the month of December 2010. Today going through the Home Office official webisite, i would like to confirm that this new rule "New English Language Testing for Partners" is also applicable for HSMP Tier-1 dependents?

Please make me aware on points where i should be more careful (like Mariage certificate, Surnames etc) and the required documents.

What should be the Fund Maintenance for the dependents?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Yes, it will be applicable on you.

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 pm

1. test is for settled people (britsh citizens only so far)
2. documents list

marriage certificate English attested, photographs more then 10, invitation card, wife original passport with you name as husband (prefered), she should be living at the same address as you.

3+ months bank statements showing 1600 balance each month, communication proof, TB test , your passport attested copies , visa copy, email conversation.

that would be enough but go through the forum. there are many links of what you are looking for.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:21 pm

The English test is only for settled people and tier 1 G visa holder doesnt have settled status. So, your dependant need not attend this test.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:32 am

askhan wrote:invitation card
Hi,

I just curious is the Invitation card should be in English.? :)

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:11 pm

No it is not necessary for the invitation card to be in English, but if it is not then it needs to be translated to English by an authorised translator.

PRadeep Itnal

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi
I am presently in UK, address on my Passport is different, and my wife's passport has a different address, it has got address of my permanent residence. When i had applied for my passport, i used to stay at company provided guest house, hence it has that address.

Could it be a problem? while applying for wife's dependent visa? well in that case what would be the solution?