ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa-

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Dependant Visa-

Post by nm » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi,

Seeing at the post in the forum regards to the dependant visa, i wish to take a look into
that. Generaly, we need to submit the supporting documents as mentioned in the application.However,in few cases, the home office rejecting visa under the ground of various reason which out of scope of the supporting documents. Piece of those,

No proof for communication.
Doubt of marriage
No clarity on the marriage registration certificate.

I would be expecting this topic to provide some input for those who plan for Dependant visa. In the case of 'Proof for communication', its no where mentioned in the document and how come they can expect the applicant to submit.?
Its make the peoples to get frustrate if some one’s visa rejected due to this reason and i had seen many post which reflecting the above reason. Its wasting money, time and the feel can’t be expressed.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:55 pm