ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kishore
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa Query

Post by kishore » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for dependent visa and need few clarifications on the below mentioned documents:

1) 3 month payslips - I moved to UK in the month of May 2010 and started working from June 2010. i have only 2 payslips as of now, can you please confirm whether all the three payslips are required?

2) Tenancy Agreement/Council Bill/Utility bills- Right now, I am residing in a paying guest accommodation. How can I get his documents?

nicechap
Newly Registered

Post by nicechap » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Wait and collect your 3rd payslip before submitting your application. It's better to wait 1 month and get the visa than waiting for an average of 4 - 6 months for the appeal to come through.

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm

its better to get three pay slips make amount come through, highlight them

also make sure the amount should exactly same

for tenancy ask your owner of the house to give a letter that they donot have any objection to bring your wife plus mentioned that they have enough space available.

for bills try to get telephone bill or confirmation letter, apply for telephone and internet.