ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Points Claimed for Previous Earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhruv

Points Claimed for Previous Earnings

Post by dhruv » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi

I wish to apply for the Tier 1 category. I have a question regarding points claimed for previous earnings.

For example, I start working for a firm in August and my first paycheck gets issued in September and money also gets deposited in my Bank in September. Should I claim points for my previous earnings starting from September or August?

I appreciate your help.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Points Claimed for Previous Earnings

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 pm

dhruv wrote:Hi

I wish to apply for the Tier 1 category. I have a question regarding points claimed for previous earnings.

For example, I start working for a firm in August and my first paycheck gets issued in September and money also gets deposited in my Bank in September. Should I claim points for my previous earnings starting from September or August?

I appreciate your help.
You should take into account the time you actually worked not when you got paid. You can claim from August.

dhruv

Re: Points Claimed for Previous Earnings

Post by dhruv » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 pm

aruni4470 wrote:
dhruv wrote:Hi

I appreciate your help.
You should take into account the time you actually worked not when you got paid. You can claim from August.
Thanks..That helped