ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Citizenship Test Life in the UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waxonline89
Newly Registered

UK Citizenship Test Life in the UK

Post by waxonline89 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi, I am going to be sitting the UK citizenship test in a few weeks. I have prepared as much as I can from the resources that have been recomneded including the textbook and the practice test questions book. I just wanted to ask that if anybody wlse has taken the test before, are the questions that come up in the actual test the same as the ones in the practice book or similar? I cant seem to find this information anywhere else. Thanks

Isabella

beeba

Re: UK Citizenship Test Life in the UK

Post by beeba » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 pm

waxonline89 wrote:Hi, I am going to be sitting the UK citizenship test in a few weeks. I have prepared as much as I can from the resources that have been recomneded including the textbook and the practice test questions book. I just wanted to ask that if anybody wlse has taken the test before, are the questions that come up in the actual test the same as the ones in the practice book or similar? I cant seem to find this information anywhere else. Thanks

Isabella
If you have read the book and remember the dates/facts and figures and the other material you would be OK. Not all the questions are same as in the test questions book for some questions they ask in a different way but the answer would be same:) Most of the questions would be exactly the same.
Best of luck.

mteja
United Kingdom

Post by mteja » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm

I did use the purple book and another one by Bernice Walmsley (Pass The British Citizenship Test). With the later book i found it quite easy to read and revise.

Just incase still doing your revision try this book.

And for my questions i used a website someone suggested here"http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test" Good luck and hope the above information helps
togetherness as one

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 pm

You can also choose to listen to the questions through headphones while reading from the screen.
The questions will be worded slightly differently from the study books.