ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa rejection - please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukdest

Dependant visa rejection - please help

Post by ukdest » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm

hi,

My newborn sons visa is rejected with following reason:

"You have not provided evidence of the whereabouts of your biological mother.

I have therefore refused application because i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all the requirements of the above paragraph(s) of the immigration rules.

N.B
Should you chose to re-apply please provide a good quality passport. Your current one is poor example and may cause you problems in future"

My son was born in the UK and visa was applied at VFS India while mother and son was back in India.

Mothers passport copy was missing in the application(Since i am the tier 1 visa holder, But her name was there in birth certificate , my passport etc..). Does this comment exactly mean that?

If yes, if i appeal with mothers passport, whats the odds for getting the visa?

Is it better to re-apply rather than going for appeal? I read somewhere appeals take more than 3 months and all.. Is this true?

And can i re-submit if the appeal takes long without any results?

N. B regarding passport is because it was issued in Birmingham and it had irregular printing and spelling mistakes. The Indian Consulate official put comments for each of those and signed under it. I think I will have to get a a good passport for him for re-applying as per his comments. Though it is issued by Govt of India, not good enough for stamping a visa !

Please help......

Thanks in advance!

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Reapply with all the evidence that has been asked for. It would not be a bad idea to get a new passport issued given that the one you currently have has mistakes albeit with corrections.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

ukdest

Post by ukdest » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 pm

push wrote:Reapply with all the evidence that has been asked for. It would not be a bad idea to get a new passport issued given that the one you currently have has mistakes albeit with corrections.
Thanks for the reply

I moved from my permie job and doing contract now. I have my own limited company. For payslips, Is the pay slips from my limited company is enough?

Thanks

ukdest

Post by ukdest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi,

Can someone help me with this:

1) I moved from my permie job after the visa application and doing contract now. I have my own limited company. For payslips, Is the pay slips from my limited company is enough?
2)I was searching for new job in the month of July(we applied for dependent visa in first week of July) and joined new job in August first week. There will be a gap of one month payslip which I am planning to mention in covering letter. Is that fine?
3) In the case of employment reference letter, can I submit the contract document.

Thanks in advance.