ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question abt Income Tax documents alternative

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tanvirtonu

Question abt Income Tax documents alternative

Post by tanvirtonu » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 pm

I want to submit my wage slip and an account statement supporting my wage each month. My income tax is deducted from my salary by the Office. I can also give a salary certificate stating my income tax deduction and signed by my employer. In this circumstance, do I need to show any income tax documents? If so, what can it be?
Thnx

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:17 pm

U

Need to show

1. payslips / employe letter

2. bank statements

accounts letter is no use in employment earnings

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:U

Need to show

1. payslips / employee letter

2. bank statements

accounts letter is no use in employment earnings
WHAT IS accounts letter ? I didn't talk about that.

Are u sure only payslips and bank statement will do the job without any tax documents?

Which is stronger evidence- payslips or employee letter ? (I guess employee letter is a kind of salary statement stating salary,tax and other benefits)

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Policy guidance contains the documents acceptable for earnings proof. Briefly

One of these documents
1)Income tax documents
2)Salary Slips (Signed and Stamped)
3)Salary statement from Employer

This document
1)Bank Statement for earnings period

Reading guidance is strongly advised

Shepherd

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 am

gd_Shepherd wrote:Policy guidance contains the documents acceptable for earnings proof. Briefly

One of these documents
1)Income tax documents

This document

Shepherd
DO u mean -

One of these documents
1)Income tax documents

AND This document

I think Salary slip and statement is the same, anyone of them is enough.
Is there any difference?

One more thing- can I show the maintenance fund in the same account as this one (i.e.salary account).

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 am

tanvirtonu wrote:
gd_Shepherd wrote:Policy guidance contains the documents acceptable for earnings proof. Briefly

One of these documents
1)Income tax documents

This document

Shepherd
DO u mean -

One of these documents
1)Income tax documents

AND This document

I think Salary slip and statement is the same, anyone of them is enough.
Is there any difference?

One more thing- can I show the maintenance fund in the same account as this one (i.e.salary account).

goyaala

One of these documents
1) Form 16
2) Salary Slips (Signed and Stamped)
3) Salary statement from Employer

Note : Iam saying this to myself that Salary statement is different from Bank Statement (Statement of Accounts from Bank).

All the above three are considered to be from the same source. So only one from this is good. Additionally you submit all the three. But only one will taken for consideration.

ITR Saral's Acknowledgment Slip is considered from a separate source. Becos ITD of India is giving that. So, you can submit that too (You must probably submit FOrm 16, if you submit ITR's acknowledgement slip.

ITR - Income Tax Return / ITD - Income Tax Department
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 am

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.
You dont have to be a consultant or lawyer to help people. Thnx a lot brother. I m from Bangladesh, not India.

One more thing- can I show the maintenance fund in the same account as my salary account. That is my own savings a/c.
THANX

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 am

tanvirtonu wrote:
You dont have to be a consultant or lawyer to help people. Thnx a lot brother. I m from Bangladesh, not India.

One more thing- can I show the maintenance fund in the same account as my salary account. That is my own savings a/c.
THANX
I appreciate you read that 8) . Would have highly appreciated if you have read another word - DISCLAIMER..... And i care a damn for irrespective of whereever you come from. All people are my brothers and sisters except my wife :P.

i think i answered this question in another thread. I didnt check the name of the author who posted that. But looks like you posted that query. Please revert there.

thanks
Disclaimer :