ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samira_uk
BANNED

dependent

Post by samira_uk » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for Tier 4. I have a 8 yrs old child. she was in my passport but I got new passports for me and herself. I want to know that what documents should I submit other than the fillef VAF10 for her and translation of our birth certificates which show our relationship as a mother and daughter?

thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Thank you for your email. I have a new question:

I want to apply for english college and my appointment is on 04 sep 2010. I have IELTS with 4.5 but my reading is 3.5. College accepted and issued me the cas. but from 12th august, UKBA will use secure english test for non english course. in the guidance IELTS should be above 4.0 in all modules. Then, I am worry that ECO according to this guidance does not accept my IELTS as B1 and rejects me.

do you have any idea?

Thank you